2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

The motoamerica app will have it.
    People can purchase the season pass or single events.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

What/where is this?

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The blue building is the Sea Dunes Apartments, at the corner of N. Atlantic Ave and Oakridge Blvd. I've had an apartment there since 1998. Back then the Thunderbird used to be to the left and the Esquire to the right. In 2004, some development company bought out the four motels around us. (The Sail Maker and the Shamrock were the other two.) In all they bought 33 properties around Daytona. They bit off more than they could chew and went bankrupt in 2014. Some Russians bought our neighborhood and built the building behind us. There was a second tower supposed to be built where the Thunderbird was, but at this time, only a bunch of concrete columns with rusting rebar are there. Across the street they built a 5 story parking garage. We've been harassing them because of numerous violations. They are over budget and way past their deadline.

4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'm flabbergasted that Ducati is still helping that dirty hooligan Josh Herrin. Don't they know he pops the wheelies and breaks the traffic laws?

5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Good luck!

Kick some ass!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

8. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much !:beer:

cav115 likes this.
  9. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

DAYUM! Some heavy hitters running PIRELLI. Game on...

10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

really surprised they didn’t put Herrin on them for Daytona... that track has nothing to do with any set up the rest of the year. I think they have the better tire for Daytona. Now with Attack on them that’s another advantage I think they’ll have.

henry_carlson likes this.
  11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

He just posted some IG post spotlighting Dunlop. Maybe it wasn’t a Ducati decision

12. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That will be. Always wanted to do something like it but couldn't get the sponsorship.

14. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

They should have a privateers group for the Pit-Lane Challenge for all those teams that cant afford the quick change stuff.
    In 2002 I think we were in the 40 second range on my buddy's 750 . That was fun, I'd prefer to watch that!

Trainwreck and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  15. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Herrin just announced in his latest video on YT that Dunlop is his new Youtube Channel title sponsor and that he'll have sets of Q4's on offer at his various meet and greets so yeah, can't see him running Pirelli's on the high banks.

16. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Hey Karen said he does wheelies on the street, rides like an idiot and it will hurt his ability to find sponsors :).

lopitt85 likes this.
  17. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

All good as he's thrown himself onto his own sword and has repented for his evil Stunnah ways.

(source: latest video, final 2 minutes - "I've heard from some people... and I'll cut that shit out going forward...")

lopitt85 likes this.
  18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

It's counterintuitive with a new bike that's trying to win a spec tire MA championship for them to use Pirelli. And of course Daytona tires are much different than a everywhere else tire.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

40 seconds for what? Front & rear tires plus fuel?

20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that time for that year with no quick change I’ll bet he meant a tear and fuel... no way a front was changed old school in 40 sec...