1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Count me as another one that won't be getting the Covid vaccine anytime soon. I have no problem getting flu shots (got one yesterday actually) or any other normal vaccines. But I'm in no hurry to get injected with something that was rushed to market with a potential lack of due diligence on the front end. As @A. Barrister said, I'll wait for the results of the mass human trials first. Plus, everyone knows this is really just a sneaky way for the government to inject you with a microchip :)

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I just send every unknown caller to voicemail where I explain to them that
    I am avoiding speaking directly to callers because I have the COVID and I
    don't want to infect them. Then I remind them to wear a mask when they call me.

R Acree likes this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

high five Bro

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Fixed. Just one time I want someone that says "this is your last chance" to mean it and never call again.

R Acree and 50Joe like this.
  5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Does ANYONE answer their phone to unknown caller numbers anymore? I sure as hell don't.

Photo likes this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

[​IMG]

StaccatoFan and BigBird like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

"It has come to our attention today that on November 30, 2020, a student tested positive for COVID-19. The student has been learning virtually since the beginning of the school year and has not entered the building at all. Therefore, no classes need to be quarantined."

From my kids school... I thought the virtual kids were scared of the school going kids...looks like it should have been the other way around

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

We got the exact message that same date.!! Not kidding.

BigBird likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

Have they had to convert the gym into a morgue yet?

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

When my phone no longer rings multiple times a day with bullshit faked caller ID from any number of robo call centers then I might be more inclined to pick it up. Government hasn't fixed that one therefore I see no need to try and let them fix this one.

KneeDragger_c69 and R Acree like this.
  11. britx303

They need dead bodies first. So far we are 50+ in just our personal circle alone of people that tested positive and are long over it or getting over it now. I had an aunt die in spring, and they say that she died from covid...........10 years ago she looked like she was going to drop any second she was so old and frail. Covid death my ass...........flu or common cold would have likely taken her by now or soon anyways. She was literally just about on her deathbed before the "reset" began. She just gave them an easy BS number.

12. britx303

G*v*t and fix in the same sentence??????? Not likely:D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

You left out the most important part of this vaccine... its a completely new METHOD for a vaccine too. I don't know how many people realize this, and it has never been approved before.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/sci...rna-tapped-new-tech-make-coronavirus-n1248054

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Kind of my point.

britx303 likes this.
  15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Ever get a robo call from your own cell number? I have.

16. In Your Corner

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

NOW THATS JUST CRAZY TALK!

50Joe likes this.
  18. sdg

sdg *

Real real close, I know somebody else who has

50Joe likes this.
  19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'