The Dungeon: What happened?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Mar 3, 2020.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

oh I’ll bet he’s got your missing ti rods, and just didn’t know what they were so he threw them away :crackup:

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Its the internet, a club motorcycle forum, yes there are guys that probably get over animated and political in their ideas. I post stupid drunken comments on travels and girls along the way. It's the internet, if you think you might get offended, just don't click the button. Not rocket science

3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I’d agree with you in principle but this is Mongo’s house and what he says goes...and those expectations and rules are clearly spelled out. Some people just can’t handle that type of freedom.

4. Captain Morgan

I just cook food and always have a boss, I don't make the rules, just try to skirt my way around them with a smile:beer:

5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good time.

also, there’s always arfcom

6. Captain Morgan

As much as I'm messed up, it seems more fucked up and not practical to take the dungeon away and has been mentioned more than once to find a "dungeon" on an adv forum, I like road bikes, raced road bikes, I like Italian roadbikes, roadracing, and wera. I'm not a fan of politics but the dungeon was a place I could ask for advice on any topic not directly related to motorcycles, and had lots of great advice over the years

kangasj likes this.
  7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Mongo....the Bernie Sanders of motorcycle racing...

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Dungeon material.

Captain Morgan and kangasj like this.
  9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Or till the Ole Lady buried them in his dome one night...

fastedyamaha likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hell, if I remember correctly, the last timeMongo shut it down, IYC launched his own forum. Why don't all of you guys can't live without the dungeon meet over there to get your fix? It's gotta be a pretty happening place by now. And you get the news from sources you can trust!

beac83, motoracer1100 and Jed like this.
  11. Captain Morgan

How about just keeping things normal without shutting something down? The dungeon is far from normal, I kind of like it

kangasj likes this.
  12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well if it got shut down cause the mods were sick of having to read it you could have just stopped monitoring it. A free and unfettered dungeon would certainly be entertaining. What could go wrong ? :D

kangasj and badmoon692008 like this.
  13. Captain Morgan

It would have been the same old thing it always was

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know what "keeping things normal" means.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    beac83 likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What could go wrong? You morons could f@ck up a funeral. :D

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You fail to recognize that requires serious talent.

cav115 likes this.
  17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I find that a quick shot of Myer's Dark aids in the comprehension of his posts.

18. Captain Morgan

Maybe I have lost common sense living out of the US for a long time. So, this is a club motorcycle forum where people come to talk, and the dungeon was deleted for what?? Or why? Didn't read past posts but have a feeling they are the same they always have been

19. Captain Morgan

Horrible rum, only good for a floater on a bad tropical drink

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Haven`t you heard? Minorities rule! :D

rd400racer likes this.