The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Not saying you`re wrong, but no conclusive evidence.

3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Even though Mattis could be wrong, I , with no direct knowledge, agree.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I know its not Thursday, but lets throw back anyway. Anyone remember why Mattis quit on Trump?

Was it,

A, Trump wanted to throttle back and remove US forces from Iraq and Afghanistan.

B, Trump wanted to bring in more US forces, and show everyone who’s the boss over there.

C, Mattis was a closet cunt and got pissy when he couldn’t make the decisions anymore.

D, Mongo wouldn’t share his pie with him...four stars or not.

5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

D is a forgone conclusion that applies to everyone.

6. Handicapped Racer

this I found out like 4 years ago so me trying to find the main article that talking about people with the Cia being qustion

this shit was even on breightbart lol look for an interview with Frank Wolf I think his name is.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

8. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Sorry, just catching up on this - but I'd like to say JFK was pretty not popular with a lot of people in this country and wound up being killed. So...I think this takes the cake (or pie).

9. Handicapped Racer

I watch all of them and I do find that both sides of the media networks fail to report shit. you all just think I sit home and watch CNN what when I don't even watch CNN,

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You are correct. We are among the nations that does as it pleases.

Why are you assuming I hold the opinion that we better the nations we engage? Why is that even a desired outcome?

11. Handicapped Racer

My comment isn't directed to you it's more of a open statement. Many have this view the we are capt save a ho

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I missed it. Honest question. What did Trump lie about for the reason to kill this guy?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixed :Poke:

Just kidding by the way. I watch none of them as I don't have cable.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It happened, he's right. The case was dropped to protect the bad actors involved,
    also known as Obama and Clinton and the CIA.

15. Handicapped Racer

Funny after Trump lit up Soleimani I watched fox all day. Couldn't bear MSNBC. I'm like this fucker was terrorist wtf are you all talking abouti got issue with how Trump did it but none that he did it.

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So the whole WAR with Iran seems to be not going anywhere...at least for now. So what's the next thing to bash the president over? The Dem candidates, once again, show how little they know about conducting big stick policy.

17. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

What we are seeing is (maybe) some walking back about the imminent nature of whatever attack was being planned. To me, doesn't make much a difference but the story might be a changin a bit. As I posted before, I'm giving Trump the benefit of doubt about the reason for the attack. If the story starts smoking, I might go back to thinking the way I do about a lot of the things he does "hey look over there!".

18. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

You say that with hindsight of what has happened (and not) so far. What if their missles landed on target and took out 50 soldiers? Don't act like big stick policy won't lead to war.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hmm to be honest I haven’t been paying attention. I don’t have one clue of what he stated or the reasons why other than he was a bad guy. But if this is true it wouldn’t surprise me. It seems all too frequently Trump makes a hasty statement then has to qualify it later on. Which I don’t like but.......

code3ryder likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So can attacking someones embassy, hijacking ships, and taking citizens hostage.