The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

"It was a CIA black site serving as a Temp embassy, all the while dealing guns out of it.
    what did anyone of you expect to happen. but tell me this out of all the investigations that took place what were the actual findings? "

Question: do you have proof of this?

Not saying you`re wrong, just never heard that and wondered where you got that info.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'll take a link to that as well for the same reasons.

3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

What they do know is all he has done in hisory, even recent. I ` for one don`t care if something else was going to happen..

How about you?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/trump-impeachment.362795/page-21#post-5603363

I'm missing the part where you said you were going to publicly ridicule me. I'll gladly apologize for the comment and the threat when you show me that text stating so....and not the one after this one.

5. Handicapped Racer

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
    I DONT CARE THIS DUDE WAS KILLED BUT DONT LIE ABOUT THE REASONING. it's like people can't comprehend I DGAF dude is dead.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't judge who he does or does not consult with based upon the news media that has been more often wrong than right. Worry no more now than if Obama or Bush was in charge. The Obama strategy of appeasement has ended but that does not mean WWIII. It also does not say whether it will be better or worse (though I do think it fair to say appeasement failed).

cav115 likes this.
  7. Handicapped Racer

Let me find it

8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I`m not saying that. I stated I don`t care if they had a NEW reason. Don`t care IF he had a reason. Calm down...:D

And do you know for a fact yet that he`s not right about the intel?

9. sheepofblue

So one denial of service attack :Poke: Oh and what was being done last month? Most people do not realize that cyber attacks are occurring all the time from various points.

10. sheepofblue

How about the embassy attack :whoosh:

cav115 likes this.
  11. Handicapped Racer

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ar...lintons-libya-dealings-rips-doj-for-injustice

12. Handicapped Racer

I've already address the Embassy attack did you not read it
    https://www.businessinsider.com/the-secret-cia-mission-in-benghazi-2013-5

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

14. Handicapped Racer

15. Handicapped Racer

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

17. Handicapped Racer

it's not just that lol shit google the shit for yourself its not like you'll not find anything on it

18. Handicapped Racer

19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Benghazi survivor and hero Kris Paranto also theorized that weapons could have been trafficked through Benghazi, but said he did not have sufficient evidence for such a claim.

From the article.

IF it happened fucked up that she escaped once again, and sure makes her and big O look responsible for those deaths.

My friends and fam in the military say there is no good reason to have hung those guys out to dry.

They say US could have been there quickly.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  20. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

But you're saying the media hasn't been wrong as well. There is a TON of smoke out there about him doing his own thing. Again, he got rid of Mattis. That doesn't speak well to me.