1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I’m guessing this “retraction” is on the Facetubes?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Based on what he posted, part of their deal is posting it here.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Let me get my apology your in order. Sorry my story wasn’t straight. Glad you had fun at STT.

See here’s where I get confused, you suing Trevor is just like you attempting to hurt STT right?

Just wanna be clear in that. Because that’s exactly the mentality you’re taking.

Just out of curiousity, am I to expect a letter soon? Do you need my address?

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Here’s my version of what went down.

John, correct me if I’m wrong.

John attended the trackday in hopes of being banned ornstsrting a confrontation with Trevor.

By them being nice to John and allowing him to attend, blew his story out of water because let’s face it, drama follows John like drink on shit.

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

why would anyone be drinking shit? have you no decency sir?

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I take umbridge with that. Don't know if I spelled it right. Sounds all all smart and intellectually smarmy and shit.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Huh?

Funkm05 likes this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Quoted for pure amusement. :crackup:

And ... umbrage.

9. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Someone pull up the anchor or release the parking brakes. This thread keeps shifting gears but going nowhere.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shut up, Monkeyspank. You were an idjit, are an idjit and will remain an idjit no matter if you've got a word a day calendar or not.

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Dolores-umbridge-1.jpg

Britt and stk0308 like this.
  12. 3 on the tree will only get you to first gear the way this is going, I think we shifted into 12th or 13th. We need some double clutching high/ low gear stuff.

13. I don’t know Trevor but sounds like he made a smart move, I won’t believe a damn word of it but seems to be the right one.

14. She’s always nice to me and that takes a lot of patience, she has to be a nice person. Plus she has the same name as my mother.

15. All I read was mongo and wife beater, the thought of mongo in a wife beater will haunt my dreams.

badmoon692008, scottn, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  16. Did you set any lap records?

17. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I don’t know you, have met Evelyn once when registering, and have corresponded with Sean regarding various things regarding getting on the track, so I’d consider myself a relatively blank slate in regards to Sean and Evelyn’s relationship.
    What you posted definitely left me with the impression that you were insinuating that Sean is a wife beater. I found your comments vile enough that when referencing them in a different thread that I didn’t want to repeat them. I would absolutely be willing to sign an affidavit or testify to this. Do yourself a favor...stop posting and wait for a date to be assigned on the docket.

18. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Self fueling dumpster fire.

19. So you think it is ok to say demeaning and rude shit to people, true or not, as long as you admit to it and accept any fallout?

You seem to be trying to find a way to justify what you said, while simultaneously talking about suing others for what they said, because you interpret what was said as a slight against your business.

What about the bullshit you said about Sean and Evelyne? You honestly don’t see how that could be interpreted as a slight against their business?

The way you are handling all of this is pretty fucked up dude.

You said very derogatory shit about the owner/operator of WERA. Not to mention made comments towards a woman in the paddock that would have caused me to sling uppercuts had it been towards my wife, but somehow you are the one threatening people with lawsuits?

Seriously. The best thing you could do is say something along the lines of “look, I said some things I’m not proud of. I apologize for the personal attacks and hope we can move on”....then fall off the radar for a while. This community can be forgiving as time goes on.

I can assure you, the only person/business being damaged by all of this is you.

20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!