1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the back of he end zone gift the refs gave them.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I know. It's like they cheated ...

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:
    Hey, Big Bird, 'sup? :D

If you tuned out at the end of the first quarter, I'm afraid I have bad news for you. But hey, on the right side, you guys get the second pick, right?

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Congrats on winning the first. Really, it will suck to hear the "defending Super Bowl champions" when we play you twice next year, but you guys played great this year, so I have to give it you.

SuddenBraking and HPPT like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That for us is also the most recent. You know, what have you done for me lately and all. :D
    But I commend you for trying real hard not to be too much of a sore loser. I know you had to take a stiff drink after typing that.

SuddenBraking and BigBird like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bird, you might be a "good" loser in this but I'm sure as shit not a good winner. :D

I'm a really really bad winner. :crackup:

crashman and BigBird like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Trust me, I thought my fingers were going to fall off typing that, while I puked. But Papa was good about it, and well they did earn it the entire way.

HPPT likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

My buddy at work, a life-long Eagles fan, took the proverbial knee this year from the NFL due to the politics of it, and said he would not watch or enjoy this year including SB, even if the Eagles won it. Well he's not coming in today. I hope he's ok.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Really? I thought this was the best commercials for a super bowl in a while... Did you see the eli manning odell beckham dirty dancing commercial? That was gold!

BigBird likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

One of the YT comments: TB is now 0-3 in SB's that Eli has appeared in. Snicker.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mike Patricia is officially gone to Detroit.

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Thinking masshole and Pigman went with him, they have been MIA today. :D

BigBird and socalrider like this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Matt

15. Banditracer

Yeah, strangely they're absent today. :crackup:

16. Banditracer

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

He had possession.... Then transferred the Ball..... TD All the way... Chris Collinsworth can go pound sand... He knows nothing...

Razr likes this.
  18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I agree. All he did was shift the ball back to his rib area, he never lost control.

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

They really should send him back north of the wall. ScottyRock is going to be insufferable with Gimli as his coach. :D

[​IMG]

HPPT likes this.