1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Putter

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Oct 1, 2017.

1. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

RIP.

You never know what people are going through. So sad.

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It wasn't long ago our daughters began being pen pals. We shared stories struggles and triumphs or parenting but mainly just about things we had in common.

I'll miss you dude. And I promise the girls and I will write to Katelyn often and make sure she knows she has friends.

I'm just so sorry man. :(

BigBird and SpeedyE like this.
  3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I don't even know what to say....

Fuck. :(

joec, SpeedyE and dtalbott like this.
  4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'm speechless.....

joec likes this.
  5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Same

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit...I never met Putter, but he is just one of those beeb fixtures you always expect to be around. I remember how worried he was when his daughter was born and the troubles they endured, and the care and generosity of the people on this forum. Prayers for his famiy and friends. RIP Puttercup.

If any of you reading this thread are in that dark place, please note how many are impacted by this loss. Reach out and talk to someone.

code3ryder, scottn, BigBird and 14 others like this.
  7. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Damn. RIP Putter.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This bears repeating.

Last contact I had with the man was Christmas Eve. He had posted something up, either here or on FB (which the wife would have brought to my attention) about eating mac & cheese for Christmas. Invited him to join us, he declined since he was getting Kaitlyn on Christmas. I think Sarah spoke with him a few times since, she has mentioned they were due for a date again, but I honestly can't remember if she saw him.

She's going to be inconsolable when I tell her the news tonight when she gets home.

Reach out. There's nobody here who wouldn't walk through hell to help a friend in need.

@CB186, Chad, I'm sure you'll be the closest to his folks and Kaitlyn for getting relief and donations for them. Let me know if there's anything they need, and if a college fund is set up for Kaitlyn so I can drop a few scheckles into it.

stk0308, BigBird, Razr and 6 others like this.
  9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

damn man... RIP. that sucks.

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

11. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

wow, I'm shocked. only knew him here but always loved his post and pics that would pop up.

Got a laugh at how him and @pickled egg and his lady always went back and fourth with each other.

Man, this sucks! R.I.P

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Man.....I just got off the phone talking and crying with MadBrad. He's as torn up about this news as I am. Putter was a fixture in the early days of the beeb. We had so many great talks, and so much fun at his expense over the years. We're gonna miss you Putter. Until we meet again....

Jay

Lever, SpeedyE, Phl218 and 3 others like this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jay, I texted Grimace a bit earlier and I after I realized it had been too long and hated that this was why I shot a great friend a message in what was way too much time.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Just damn.....RIP Putter

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

My condolences to those of you who knew him.

RIP racer.

16. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

there are no words for this except rest i n peace. it leaves every one numb.

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

RIP my man.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sucks big time...RIP Putt...God speed.

19. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

20. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I can't believe this... gutted