Toe! Are you okay?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

JBall likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Look who popped in to poke toe. How is the shower baby doing?

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Catch up, old man. That was so ten years ago... :Poke: :D

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

A few months ago, I spied a wolf spider in my Jeep. I had to disassemble the whole damn interior to get to him and it was worth it.

Several years back, I was driving down the highway towing a large center console when a huntsman climbed out from under my truck's dash. THAT damn near caused a huge accident. Luckily, he scurried out the window as I was furiously swapping at him. If you don't know what a huntsman is, google it. You'll understand my outright terror.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Just keep it up.

[​IMG]

Shenanigans, Yzasserina and MELK-MAN like this.
  7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I left my motorhome in Florida for the winter a few years ago, and one of those bastards moved in to it. It was just the basement storage area but I considered burning it to the ground anyway.

It was probably 4" in diameter. I squealed like a little girl.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. Chaotic to the white courtesy phone. :p

9. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

About 2002 or so, I was involved in a car wreck. Some jackass ran right into the back of my car and did about $5k in damage (hatchback). Anyway, I get a rental car from my insurance company and I'm driving to work the next morning. Pulling up to a stoplight, I couldn't have been going more than 3Mph, I had an itch on my leg - looked down, and there's a 2 inch wide, hairy, 8-legged demon staring at me, and walking intently up my leg... I freaked, took my other foot (which happened to be on the brake) to knock it off and promptly ran right into the car right in front of me. I pulled over to the side, as did he. I got out and started walking to his car to explain myself and apologize profusely. The human that stepped out of that vehicle was somewhere about Buckwild's size (imagine a DE or LB) and looked less than amused as he looked down at me. In fact, I'd started explaining before I saw him, and sort of trailed off as I kept looking further and further up to try and find the top of him. I went on and on about how this is a rental, my car was run into, and I'm really sorry... you're not gonna believe this, but I had a spider crawling up my leg... He looks at me for a second, and his entire demeanor changed. He went from, "I'm gonna hit you so hard your mother will pass out" to "oh, I totally get it". He said, "That's happened to me before. Don't worry about it." He got back in his car and left. :crackup:

For the longest time, that was the weirdest morning commute I'd ever had.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

So it has been topped???

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Toe's Busy
    [​IMG]

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I moved. He'll need a new map.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I was in the Augusta area yesterday. You anywhere near Gregory Lake Rd?

14. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:crackup: He's putting on his lipstick as we speak.

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Wrong!

By 7pm, Toe is full on Dr Franknfurter.

You aint new 'round here, you should know this

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Other side of I-20 off Martintown Road. Dont tell Toe.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, it's almost 10:00 pm, so we know he'll be home putting it on by himself.