1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toe! Are you okay?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

JBall likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Look who popped in to poke toe. How is the shower baby doing?

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Catch up, old man. That was so ten years ago... :Poke: :D

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

A few months ago, I spied a wolf spider in my Jeep. I had to disassemble the whole damn interior to get to him and it was worth it.

Several years back, I was driving down the highway towing a large center console when a huntsman climbed out from under my truck's dash. THAT damn near caused a huge accident. Luckily, he scurried out the window as I was furiously swapping at him. If you don't know what a huntsman is, google it. You'll understand my outright terror.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Just keep it up.

[​IMG]

Shenanigans, Yzasserina and MELK-MAN like this.
  7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I left my motorhome in Florida for the winter a few years ago, and one of those bastards moved in to it. It was just the basement storage area but I considered burning it to the ground anyway.

It was probably 4" in diameter. I squealed like a little girl.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. Chaotic to the white courtesy phone. :p

9. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

About 2002 or so, I was involved in a car wreck. Some jackass ran right into the back of my car and did about $5k in damage (hatchback). Anyway, I get a rental car from my insurance company and I'm driving to work the next morning. Pulling up to a stoplight, I couldn't have been going more than 3Mph, I had an itch on my leg - looked down, and there's a 2 inch wide, hairy, 8-legged demon staring at me, and walking intently up my leg... I freaked, took my other foot (which happened to be on the brake) to knock it off and promptly ran right into the car right in front of me. I pulled over to the side, as did he. I got out and started walking to his car to explain myself and apologize profusely. The human that stepped out of that vehicle was somewhere about Buckwild's size (imagine a DE or LB) and looked less than amused as he looked down at me. In fact, I'd started explaining before I saw him, and sort of trailed off as I kept looking further and further up to try and find the top of him. I went on and on about how this is a rental, my car was run into, and I'm really sorry... you're not gonna believe this, but I had a spider crawling up my leg... He looks at me for a second, and his entire demeanor changed. He went from, "I'm gonna hit you so hard your mother will pass out" to "oh, I totally get it". He said, "That's happened to me before. Don't worry about it." He got back in his car and left. :crackup:

For the longest time, that was the weirdest morning commute I'd ever had.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

So it has been topped???

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Toe's Busy
    [​IMG]

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I moved. He'll need a new map.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I was in the Augusta area yesterday. You anywhere near Gregory Lake Rd?

14. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:crackup: He's putting on his lipstick as we speak.

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Wrong!

By 7pm, Toe is full on Dr Franknfurter.

You aint new 'round here, you should know this

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Other side of I-20 off Martintown Road. Dont tell Toe.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, it's almost 10:00 pm, so we know he'll be home putting it on by himself.