1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Schedule updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'd better deny or I'll move the date and get you booted ;)

2. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

I'll bring my ice tires

TLR67 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As with every other year, could be chilly, could be mid 70's and gorgeous. This used to be the normal weekend, it was only moved to get it away from the dealer show in Indy. Moving it a week later didn't change the weather any :D

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Not needed at the abrasive Talladega....

I will be bringing my Fire Pit though for sure.....

obcbr likes this.
  5. Me too. :clap:

6. :crackup:

7. It has been the first weekend in Feb. several times in the past....and more than once it has been in the 70's and perfect. It might be chilly in the morning, but Tally is so abrasive and has so much grip. You can drag elbow when it is 35deg outside.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I'd vote( I know this doesn't mean anything) for not having that Roebling if it helps were not lose money

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Shit Broomes entries practically play for the whole thing anyways lol

But what bike is he going to have to maximize that??

ColeX2 likes this.
  10. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You talking to me?

11. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

I was cant you read my mind bro

12. I honestly have no clue at this point. Haha.

I imagine I will be on my current bikes at the season opener. People typically don't buy bikes in the winter, and I don't feel like messing with it. To be honest, that is part of the reason I am dragging my feet on making a decision, because I HATE having to sell shit. Making the listing, dealing with all the questions, the low-ball offers, etc. It is all aggravating. That is the main reason the RSV4 is still sitting in my garage.

cajun636 likes this.
  13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I've actually been really lucky in that regard. Both of my previous bikes that I sold were easy transactions. One to a regular BBS'er and the other to an AMA guy. And they showed up with cash.

t11ravis likes this.
  14. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Man, I'm totally with you on that. No time for that level of BS.
    Probably why I have 5 bikes sitting in the garage right now! :beer:

V5 Racer likes this.
  15. I don't know how many times I have said "when I get home, im going to put this on ebay"...it never happens.

I got that Polaris Scrambler ATV for the pits a few months ago right. What's fucked up is that I had bought a little Suzuki ATV a few years ago to use in the pits. But then when I got the Toy Hauler I stopped bringing it because the garage wasn't big enough for the ATV plus 3 bikes. So I got a little dirt bike and stopped bringing the ATV.

Fast forward to this summer and instead of the TH I had the RV and trailer, so I had more room, so I decided I wanted an ATV and went and got that Polaris.

Last month I was taking some stuff to the storage building in the back yard, saw that Suzuki ATV sitting there still like new, and was like "fuck me". :crackup: I had totally forgotten about that damn thing. :mad:

When I get home, im going to put it on ebay......

:crackup:

16. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I need to get my name changed to Ebay....

V5 Racer likes this.
  17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

You have too much money!!! :crackup:

WANABE RACER likes this.
  18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

No no, we wouldn't get these awesome stories if he was broke.

Paige likes this.
  19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

What size is that Suzuki ATV? :D

20. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

Fleabay? guess we're not good enough for the classified section.