1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats going on in Oregon?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I would just like the record to show which two individuals "liked" this post.

Hey shit roller, you've been quiet. Why ya dodging questions.

And Papa, you aren't slick;)

2. Robby-Bobby

While you're being condescending, you could certainly resist with officers, or take it up a notch and start fighting them. Make sure this isn't your first offense though. You want to be warned several times first before you resist.

If you're really feeling patriotic, you could try out the "brown" tactic and rob a few stores first then attempt to steal a cops gun.

I suspect after your splattered on the street, you can count on RFKA and HPPT to riot in your honor. The cd section at Best Buy will be demolished!!

Burn this fucker down!!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have no idea what you mean. But if you're suggesting that you uncovered some big secret about my opinion on Buck's post, you're not that bright. It was meant to be public. :D

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

5. Robby-Bobby

You only like black peoples posts.
    That makes you racist and I've uncovered the truth.

Stay tuned for future developments.

6. ped

ped Banned

ohh he got dah jungle fever

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He also said stand not shop which puts it pretty solidly in the realm of soft serve ice milk. Real ice cream stores are open all year.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Credited by who?

They were not part of the fire crews fighting that fire, so yeah guessing at a back fire being a good idea is a bad thing. Especially if they didn't know where other firefighters were and weren't working directly with them - which of course they weren't since the firefighters are just another arm of the man...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes they are good, when done properly, not by two idiots. No matter how lucky the idiots got.

10. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

So were they arsonists or just doing a dumb thing? Stupid should hurt, but 5 more years?

11. chas

chas Well-Known Member

What made them idiots? I didn't see anything that said they were idiots?

hell if they were idiots, I would have expected them to be sitting in the park building with the others. Instead they reported for their time. Doesn't sound like a a couple of idiots to me? Doesn't matter if they feel or know if the sentencing and the process is wrong.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There are examples out there of the government losing control of controlled burns and burning people's land and homes. Nobody goes to jail when the government does it.
    An accident is an accident.

13. chas

chas Well-Known Member

That happened this summer in Washington state. It was mismanaged from the start by not putting adequate resources into a small fire, that quickly grew joining an even bigger complex which took the lives of three fire fighters and numerous residents. Lot of people up in arms questioning the reasoning behind ignoring the fire before it grew and added to an even worse fire.

At least these two managed to put out their prescribed burn that jumped and then managed to help control another wildfire by doing some back burning and setting a perimeter to protect their own property.

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Who went to jail in the Washington State burn?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fire set on fed land - 5 year minimum sentence. Seems simple to understand. Their not doing 5 more either, I think it's 4 to complete the 5 year min. They are also arsonist no matter what, they illegally set fires.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've seen a lot that described idiots to me. Not all idiots run from the law.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One is illegal, one is not. Are you really confused by this?

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It is never illegal when those who make the laws do it. :rolleyes:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Or when those who are duly trained an authorized to set fire on public lands have a weather change or the like. Either way it's not the same as a couple of guys deciding it's okay to go set a fire on their own.

20. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

You do realize that the Hammonds actually turned themselves in to the authorities and do not support the occupation right?