Hunting Exotic Animals...what say you?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gaitherb, Jul 2, 2014.

1. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

have you not been watching the news? every tom dick and harry that fits some agenda is being heralded as a hero for violating the law. why is it that those that do the common sense, right thing, have to feel the rath? unjust, immoral laws are not laws. we are not sheep. the american people need to stand up and express their discontent with the focus on a BS agenda while real patriots are being excoriated daily.

i know and understand your point. especially in the military, discipline and adherence to orders is critical. that being said, even in the military, there are multiple ways to prosecute this issue. i pray they choose the correct path.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You sure about that?

3. turtlecreek

I hunt, but I like the articles main point in that there may be a smarter way to conserve endangered animals. The argument about where the money goea.... Well, with the corruption we know is happening in so many countries, we would have to eliminate our interaction with 90% of the third world to avoid this issue and be consistent. Not sure that is the best plan.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

FTFY ...

Hint: it ain't just the third world. Our gov't is no better

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Ours is better. :)

Yes, we have corruption but in the realm of relativity it is inconsequential to our standard of living.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Yes. No. Maybe. Never mind.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The National Wildlife Property Repository.

I'm still unclear how trophy hunting compensates for the damage to endangered species caused by poaching.

Journalists can really ask the dumbest questions, though: "Can you explain to us why you were selling these horns?"
    Hmm, lemme think for a minute and see if I can come up with the answer. Ooh, ooh, I know, I know: because they're worth a shitload of money and he thought he would get away with it? :D

9. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Everyone keeps referencing this thing called common sense. Where is it found?

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In the Library under a Candlestick. Professor Plum seen run away.

(It seemed to flow with the thread)

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE!

It seems that Jericho is alive and well. Another male lion however, lost his bid for further life to an illegal hunt in April. He was being confused with Jericho.

Cecil and Jericho were not blood brothers but simply came together in early life. They were co-owners of two prides of females and cubs. Alas, Jericho will have to take care of screwing all those chicks by himself now. Unless of course, he gets his ass run off by more powerful males. Life's a bitch.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Well you hit the nail squarely on the head.

14. turtlecreek

All this talk about male dominance and ownership of the pride....seems like you libs would be happy another chauvenist bit the dust...:Poke:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All this thread has taught me is I wanna try a lion burger sometime.

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

WTF! Did you just call me a frigging lib? W,,,,T,,,,,,,F,,,,,? You do realize that this means woarrrr. (spoken in my best Yosemite Sam voice.) I've been called some sad things before but this is a viscous cut.

I will send Charles to visit you along with some of his most favorite auto weapons suitable for large vehicles.

:)

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Meh, tastes like wild chicken.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

20. turtlecreek

make sure he wears body armor too. be a shame if he never had the chance to pull a trigger......:Poke: :D