1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riots in Cleveland ?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Banditracer, May 23, 2015.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

On the other hand, people that criticize the police when they have very little information really need to lighten up until they know what all the facts are.
    Some of you will jump onto the police even before the police themselves know all the facts on many cases. Why is that?

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Why is it that when the police actually do the job that they were charged with and end up stopping criminal acts, which results in those criminals deaths, catch all the hell from the second guessers? What do some of you want the police to do? I suppose they can all spend their shifts down at the doughnut shop. I think that's the standing joke isn't it?

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If we arrive at a point at which we can no longer question the actions of our public servants, they become instead our masters. I'm sad that you can not see this. I really don't much care about this particular instance, but what criminal acts were stopped, exactly? I'll readily admit that driving like a lunatic while discharging a firearm warrants some kind of reaction. The public was likely in some danger.

4. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Fellow citizens :crackup:

From what Ive seen the cops have killed a bunch of scumbag criminals who rolled the dice one too many times. As soon as I see a law abiding working class person drug out of their car on their way home from the grocery store gunned down by police I'll be upset.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Well, hell! I didn't realize they needed killing. That changes everything.

6. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Theres a lot more people out there that need killin than theyve gotten to so far. :D

7. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Where are you pulling this information on the order and timing of the shots fired?

If your source is accurate, your questions are 100% valid. If that timeline is inaccurate, then they're a lot less cutting. Still significant, but I hadn't heard that order of events reported anywhere.

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

CR-13-580457-A

The rest is irrelevant see post#39

9. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Animated chronology of shooting provided by Ohio attorney general.

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Any non-police witness statements about the car backfiring? You keep ignoring that minor detail.

11. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Correct. Minor detail with little to no relevance. You keep bringing it up like it is some sort of game changer.

12. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Bullshit!

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

While the backfire might have escalated the police response, the police didn't open fire until the bad guys started ramming cop cars.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do you always answer a question with a question so you don't have to answer the question?
    Once again you have replied by implying bad faith on anyone who questions the police.

15. In Your Corner

Nice to see someone happy with street justice.

16. In Your Corner

Bullshit, link the sources for all this info you have. I can't find anything to corroborate your so-called facts, so put up.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I guess when your argument falls apart...

18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

If you are to lazy to actually follow along I sure as shit am not going to do it for you. I cited my sources many times. You asked for a citation, I gave you the specific document. Don't bitch to me if you are too lazy or ill equipped to follow along.

19. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Shots weren't fired until Russell attempted to run over Officer Diaz.

20. In Your Corner

Wait, you said shots were fired during the chase. Who fired those shots?
    You also said the suspects were observed reloading the weapons they didn't have.
    Where is the evidence of shots being fired?
    I mean, the perps opened fire on two cops. right in front of the f#cking police station. Certainly those bullets went somewhere, probably into the building.
    Just point me to the source that documents the evidence of this rolling, one-sided shootout.
    Oh wait. you can't be bothered to back up your position.