1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Did Zippy just secede from the union?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

So what you're saying is, those domestic charges are your father and family ? WHOW . I mean I do have arrest pictures and documentation on several of those charges. Sure you want to go with that "its family" FAIL . And what kind of person travels 23 miles to a competitors shop and licks the engine of a guy he says is STALKING him. WTH ! And lets talk the temper tantrums you throw in your fathers shop. I think you got pictures covering up the evidence. You're known for rages and fits, just like the time you kicked the elderly lady out of your store. WOW . I personally watched you kick your head salesman in the hip hurting him and all you did was tell him to go back to work. Your known as the "special needs" child of the racing community. The very people you call friends have said you needed help . I think an intelligent person can read your Criminal record and see EXACTLY who it is. YET ANOTHER LIE ! It never ends with you. You and your clique have been exposed now. Would you like for me to post all your arrest pictures Sir ? Lie after lie. I honestly think you believe them.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

This thread is Sofa King We Tall Did

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol yes Clarence you're right, in 1994, at the age of 11 I was arrested several times for domestic relations.

I could not shake the trouble as in 1996 , at the age of 13 I again beat my wife! Ya got me detective!

The bitch wouldn't let me ride my bicycle!!

5. Robby-Bobby

You keep saying competitor, regarding john, but you forget that he's one of my closest friends. I'm there a lot as he's at my shop a lot too.

That say he and I traveled to a race together:)

Anymore fail?

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Interesting comment considering your record, which you manage to avoid every time it's been brought up.

7. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

And I guess you think its ok, to take a guys car and run it through the pits at Jennings GP and almost hit people while you display a turn around at high speed maneuver . Or the time you had a track event at Jennings and a guy went down and the ambulance had to go get him and you said , and I quote - We should charge the idiot for the down time. End quote . Or the time where you vandalized and ramshacked my race trailer with me locked in it shaking it so badly that tires fell on my head. Or lets take the bogus restraining order you filed on Mark Dill and myself after you got buthurt online. Total lies ! They threw it out of court laughing at you. Oh I could go on and on with the lies you've told dude.

8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

I can PROMISE you, with the greatest of confidence, John is not your closest friend . And NO, you are not at his shop a LOT. Another LIE .

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

How many times can one person go Full Retard ???
    C R is up to 114 .... So far !

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah. I think we're done here. It's degenerated to CR just throwing out random attacks that are obviously bullshit.

Better watch out
    [​IMG]

Here he comes!
    [​IMG]

There he goes
    [​IMG]

Aaaaaaaaaand we're done here
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  11. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Repeat domestic violence . All people need to do is READ . Its all there. again your LYING !

12. Robby-Bobby

Lol you're right. John doesn't consider me a close friend:)

I forgot that Dennis and I were invited to stay in his motor home:)

He hates me:)

How much more are you gonna convince yourself of?

Yet won't answer a single question;)

I'm not sure which personality I'm arguing with.

I'm gonna excuse myself now and go ride with my "friends"

Oh wait, once again you weren't invited:(

13. Robby-Bobby

That's correct. I'm sure if they care enough it's all there as well as bitthdates:)

Bye bye Clarence. Have fun staring at the computer screen all day:)

14. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Thread now stuck in a false neutral near the top of the box and the shifter appears to have a broken linkage. Doubt anyone can fix it.

15. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Maybe Clarence can stomp on the shifter and get it back into a forward gear?!

16. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

Whoa,

I want to expound on this domestic with a pet. Why are we not picking the low hanging fruit?

Come on Clarence, please tell all how xyz is wrong about everything. After all you are your own self professed expert on everything aren't you. Dish some details. Answer even one of the dozens of questions that was presented to you.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

18. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies
    We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
    We love to cut you down to size, we love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo," we can dance and sing
    When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
    We all know that crap is king, give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
    Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down