1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Honestly, I think in some really weird morbid way you want me to be your friend. Its like constant off and on with you. One minute you invite me to your event. We talk and get along good. The next you're going off on me online. WTH dude ! This is classic toxic behavior . You can't attack your friends and expect them to like you back. To be perfectly honest with you, this is why Davo left you. He simply got tired of your abuse to him. Shame, he was one hell of a good friend to you.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Dude, I would be straight up EMBARRASSED to be involved in this shit. Doing anything other than completely ignoring this moron is a mistake. You know he has no power. You know he won't do anything significant enough to actually do any harm. Be watchful, be aware, collect evidence just in case something does happen, but don't engage. He'll either go away or hang himself (literally or figuratively).

In fact, this goes for all of us. CR lives for the attention and thrives on the drama. I vote for a thread lock, then ban him for the video. A few days will go by, the thread will fall off the main page, things will cool down, and we can get back to meaningful shit like discussing personal grooming:clap:

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I was thinking of revoking that status in an effort to kill it. It's starting to read like an Oddo/WebCrush pissing match over lap times.

5. Robby-Bobby

Clarence, I have not invited you to a single event.

In fact, You have found out about it through one of your profiles that you snoop on pcola riders and motopensacola...

In fact, I would say that the fact that I went through court proceedings, even though I lost ands knew I'd lose, shows the attempt I made to literally get you out of my life.

Unfortunately, I lost but at least there is a record showing that I tried to remove you. That was the best I could do according to my attorney.

It is what it is and at least the masses can literally see right through your BS.

The fact that more people are aware of you and your multiple personalities is good enough for me:)

PS, you still have not answered any questions, shown your documented proof, or shown a SINGLE LIE i have told...

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Anyone else notice that the "message didn't reach it's destination... blocked at its source" alerts have the same punctuation errors as CR's posts?:crackup:

squirrel shit

7. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I bet even Zippy is getting a little creeped out at this point. I feel dirty now when I read this thread and even dirtier when I realize I can't stop. Think I might need help quitting.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:stupid:

9. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

I think it's hilarious how you actually believe your own lies . If I'm stalking you , why am I not blocked on your phone ? Why do you text me ? Why do you look on my FB ? Why am I not blocked off your FB ? Why am I invited to your events and parking lot events ? Why did you go to a competitors shop and lick my race engine ? Why did you come in here and defend me ? Then as usual , you go bipolar and start attacking me . WTH dude ?

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There are some interesting differences in various Clarence posts, especially the last few.
    I'm finding this kind of fascinating.

I loved the phone text from the girlfriend, "luckily my medical practice is doing good".
    That's exposition, people don't talk that way in real life. It's a technique used in movies and literature to give background. There would be no need to mention anything about a medical practice doing well in a conversation between the two.

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Not much Jim. I'm just here for the LULZ.
    How you been doing?

12. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

you creepy piece of shit,you seriously tried to look my parents up? I am more convinced than ever that you are severely mentally retarded. WOW

13. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

reinforces that I made a good call to never use txt messages or joined facebook (and actively block it with browser add-ons)

jack in the box shit..

14. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

:stupid:

15. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing about the text from the girlfriend. Exposition like that is reserved for Michael Bay movies.

17. Robby-Bobby

Clarence, again, you keep repeating uourself with all my "lies" please just give me an example! That's all I'm asking for! I've shown at least 5 of your lies and you haven't given me a single one.

And I don't have anyone on my phone or Facebook blocked and honestly there's no point as many of us know, you have several fake accounts.

I've got nothig to hide it be ashamed of so if you feel the need to snoop (which your texts have proven) have at it.

As for your other claim, I went to my very good friend John shop and your motor happened to be there. So yes, I stuck my tongue on those sexy web Camshafts:) too bad they actually made you slower;)

18. Robby-Bobby

Clarence, If I am stalking you, then why are you still attempting to get into our riding forum??

Oh wait, why does you "doctor" girlfriend want into our group?

I mean, Rhonda is your gal right?

I guess she is just interested in joining and learning about us....

Fucking creepy dude. How many profiles do you actually have?

[​IMG]
    free image upload

19. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Hey Dennis , why did you lie ? Why did you start this thread knowing I didn't mess with your bike . You talked to James Bodtke and ask him . He made it clear I was with him . Also Terry was with us . But after knowing the truth , you went on TDJ and here and posted that I tampered with your bike knowing it was a lie . Guess that says it all about you . Liar !

20. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

So, when will CR be sending Robby a Red Cadillac?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.