1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

He's probably using the speech to text function.

[​IMG]

2. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Hides his superior intelligence with comedy ........makes good chess player .....sees several moves ahead. :)

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat - still refusing to actually provide your "proof" of innocence, eh? Your rap sheet speaks to your character ... Shady as eff. Your refusal to answer very direct questions speaks to your character ... Conniving as eff. Your screenshots of dude's Facebook pages and random, unrelated text, and your own posts speak to your intelligence ... Dumb as a dead parrot.

They don't have to "prove" shit. You've proven it yourself. As I stated earlier, I wouldn't trust you with a dead goldfish.

4. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Weak Sauce . You would make a horrible prosecuting attorney.

5. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Can't outrun his past despite his best bullshit ......rubs everyone wrong and seemingly causes trouble wherever he goes .......legend in his own mind.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hey dipshit ... This isn't court.

The sooner you figure that out, the sooner you stop looking like a complete moron ... Or maybe not. You have given NO ONE here ANY reason not to still question your innocence, or keep an eye on you at any track in the country. YOU did that, not anyone else.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: It is amazing how you feign ignorance and mask such superior intellect. :crackup:

8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

ROFLMAO ..... I was referring to Zippy Clown . Catch up .

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ketchup...

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Since you're obviously on this morning, I'll recap 2 questions that you've completely ignored ... 1) was the rap sheet posted yours? 2) you claimed to have "proof" of your innocence ... What is this proof? Post it up.

11. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Hey I've got an idea for a show....:Poke:

12. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

I don't think you're getting it . Accusers came forward with accusations . Not one ounce of evidence has been presented . Rather , a wealth of propaganda and slander . Yet you try to argue my guilt . Serious ? The evidence of my innocence has been given before this thread was started , and during . I don't think you realize how ignorant you're post sounds . No offense Sir .

13. ped

ped Banned

FIFY

(your - shows possesion, you're = is a contraction meaning "you are." If saying outloud "you are" doesn't make sense, it's the other one you want.)

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You truly are as dumb as your posts read, aren't you? Accusations were made ... Lots of them. Everyone of them have said undeniably they don't have direct proof, or you'd already be in jail. I have yet to say you're guilty. I, along with MANY others, question your innocence. You continue to provide non-answers, and ignore many direct questions. You continue to post up Facebook screenshots of random people (still don't know why or to what end), as supposed proof of your claim to a conspiracy. Again, this is a VERY simple concept ... YOUR actions, YOUR answers and non-answers, and YOUR approach to this continue to cast a significant shadow of doubt regarding your single claim to innocence. This is the court of public opinion, and you are losing ... EPICALLY. Because of that, you will continue to be questioned. You will continue to be a pariah in the racing community. All because of YOUR actions, not some convoluted conspiracy you're trying to blame. You still think I'M the ignorant one not getting it?? Seriously?

Edit: Still waiting for your response to #1310

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

View Poll Results: Who should be more ashamed?
    Clarence 61
    His accusers 13
    Robby Bobby

WE NEED A NEW POLL OPTION. :D

16. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

Uncle Clarence is guilty of nothing at this point, nothing but accusations and innuendo by a bunch of bitches!

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

18. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

First - It's the accusers responsibility to show proof for their accusations . None was given . Therefore it didn't warrant me giving any alibis . But, as a courtesy I did . At the time of question when Dennis claims his switch was messed with , I was with his sponsor James Bodkte , owner of motorsports freaks. I was also with Terry Williams his wife and their friend . I gave a phone number for documentation . This proves my innocence. What more would you like for me to give ? Serious ! As for public opinion , on this thread , filled with people at my throat , serious ?

19. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

You have the equivalent to selective hearing, but in this case selective reading. It's comical lol

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Your criminal rap sheet tells me everything I need to know about you dude, :Puke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.