1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well I honestly doubt most of these people have any less suspicions of you.

And good luck with an apology.

It will be interesting to see if the bike tampering suddenly stops...

4. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

If ever there was a crayon font, it would be for that post.

*Edit* vBulletin needs this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  5. Shenanigans

where are the grammar Nazis? :)

6. Shenanigans

:beer:

7. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Your bike wasn't being torn down on Friday night liar. You want an apology? I'm sorry that the better part of you dripped down your daddy's leg that night. Everyone that actually truly knows you,can see through your "innocent me"bullshit. Come up with more lies and deflection

8. 675AV8R

It's like it was translated to Russian, sent by Morse Code to China, then translated back to English by a sweat shop worker in Beijing.

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think he needs to make a public apology for that spelling of immediately....

10. Robby-Bobby

Wait a second Clarence, didn't you say your bike as broke sat?

I think you're confusing the days man.

11. That might be the most egregious spelling error in BBS history!:D

12. 675AV8R

13. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Robby Mclendon , PLEASE feel free to present your case where you feel I tampered with anyone's motorcycle and we will settle this with Sean hear and now . I think in the end it will clearly show the truth and what's going on . Let's take Joe Melendes and the false allegation that I allegedly keyed his bike . He quoted on here I left in the night . That was a STT event at Tally . It was on a Saturday night . I didn't leave . You actually pitted right beside me the next morning . Trevor gave the briefing that morning and informed us that someone messed with Joes bike . Months later ( strangely ) Joe posted on Trackday junkies that it was me who did this . When I heard this I confronted Joe . I have the entire conversation screen shot . I ask Joe to meet with Trevor and I and he refused . Then he said he had already told Trevor he thought it was me . I then contacted Trevor , which I also screen shot . Trevor said Joe never mention me or that he thought it was me . The evening in question , I went to dinner with James Bodtke and later . When we finished , I met my girlfriend . Coltrane was also staying at the motel . I wasn't at the track that night . Please feel free to name any other occasion where I allegedly tampered with a motorcycle .

14. Robby-Bobby

I've never accused you of messing with my bike.

I just shared others instances.

But just one? When you were pitted next to Shannon's bike his suspension was tampered with and once again, you left immediately.

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Holy fucking headache.

16. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Pitted. Refueled. Go.

17. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

My personal experiences with "CR"

One day on facebook I get a friends invite from some woman I didn't know, I simply messaged her and said "Hi. how do I know you?"
    She replied "I was dating Clarence"

you know what, here, read for yourself:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So!...

I called her after work and I asked her what was going on?

She told me a LOT of very alarming things about CR...
    Things like he was absolutely obsessed with Facebook, he would spend hours every day and every night combing through each racer's profile obsessing over it.
    She said it was scary because he labeled everyone he met as a "friend" and labeled anyone who he didn't agree with as "an enemy" and these labels changed daily and at random. she said it was very disturbing and that when she asked him about why he was always fighting with everyone he would reply "that's just how racers play around"

She told me that they would fight over his obsession with facebook and sifting through Dennis and Rob's profile and several other Pensacola people. She said that he ruin most of their time together with his non-stop obsession.

Eventually it got to the point where it tore them apart. And that's when she got scared.

She told me that she had to move to her sister's house to hide from him because he was threatening her with all kinds of things. Apparently her son was about to go to trial over something (she wouldn't share that with me) but said that Clarence kept saying that if she didn't take him back that he would send a letter to the DA with incriminating information that would assure that his trial would go poorly and he'd face jail time.

She even told me that he stole her scooter and wouldn't give it back to her.

She said she had to block his email addresses and phone number because he wouldn't leave her alone, after asking him to stop messaging her, he continued to send 300-400 messages per day, many of them threatening harm to her or her son if she didn't reply soon.

She said she was a nurse and that she should have picked up on the fact that he had several mental illnesses sooner, but he seemed so nice and sweet on the surface.

I was honestly worried about her after she told me all this stuff. So I called her once a day and checked on her for a few weeks. Then all of a sudden she sent me this text message one day that said "please do not contact me any more, Clarence is the sweetest man I've ever met" or some garbage along that way.

The above information coupled with his arrest record of Theft, beating women, and animals goes to show that there are 2 kinds of people in Clarence's world:
    Those who haven't seen his true side yet, and those who are being fooled by him.

He's a compulsive liar. He's abusive to women and animals. He's a thief, and the list goes on. I've never met any one in my life as "off" as he and this is coming from someone who I called a friend for a short period of time until I figured him out for he truly is. I don't give 2 shits if people hang out with people I don't like or I don't know, but I steer clear of ANYONE who associates with thief's or people who beat women.

18. McGixxer

19. McGixxer

I rest my case

20. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

So what you saying? He's been clean for 5 years?:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.