1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We miss you Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Feb 12, 2015.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid:

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It was one of the changing stories. He never played at LSU.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A Brian Williams moment?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know where he said he played (SMU, I think), but he said multiple times that he changed schools. Y'all know people do that, right? I did.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I liked having the sheik on here. He was funny and knew a bunch about many things, that I didn't have experience in.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh. I knew he played college ball. I thought it was LSU, Maybe it was SMU. Don't really care. SMU or LSU, either one is more than most people can claim.

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I think I remember him saying he was at LSU and then transferred to SMU???

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You are just jealous.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I fixed my post. It was missing a couple of words after "SMU". That's the one I think I remember he said he played at. But I am absolutely not positive. I'm pretty sure he said he attended both schools, though.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. I meant that as a semi-compliment. D1, regardless of the team requires a dedication to the sport that I don't have. I respect the ability of guys that play at that level. My life was not incomplete because I didn't play after Jr. Hi.

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I was channeling the sheik...

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Who needs the Shiek, we have Kesler :D

13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

[​IMG]

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I asked him if he was coming to the Rolex 24 and he invited me to hang out with him at Ferrari owner's hospitality. Gratis. I couldn't make it but it was a cool gesture.

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Yep, he liked the Methodist babes better than the Cajun heifers.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

In the end, he couldn't hang with the Beeb.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Horse shit. He saw what his post count was and the amount of time he wasn't working and decided to get back to making the cash.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I figure there was more to it than that. I guy like that needs a certain amount of ego stroking, and he just wasn't getting it here. Whether it was politics, religion, fitness, or bikes, he didn't quite fit in with the crowd here.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I figure there was more to it than that. A guy like that needs a certain amount of ego stroking, and he just wasn't getting it here. Whether it was politics, religion, fitness, or bikes, he didn't quite fit in with the crowd here.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, I think it was as simple as what I posted. Good dude, didn't care that he had more cash than me and my entire family.