1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We miss you Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Feb 12, 2015.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

my impression of the guy is the same as daves. you figure out pretty quick here what the deal is. the only stroking going on is in someones shower.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I liked him a lot.

Didn't always agree with everything but seemed like a cool dude that really appreciated the finer things he had.

And he actually called me so I've got that going for me:)

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Like most of us fit in here? :crackup:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I tried calling you but the number you gave me was a bagel shop.

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

don't feel bad, I gave assjuice may gay friends number and had told him (the gay friend) "a guy who thinks you're hot is gonna call you in about 30 seconds"

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Did you call collect? :Poke:

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You did? I don't remember that. I would of called just to make your friend feel good... Who doesn't want assjuice to call them?:D

9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Chill out guys, my investigative research online located a photo of him hanging out with ryoung and DaveK in just the last few weeks.....care to elaborate guys???

[​IMG]

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sonofabitch. Busted:(

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :crackup:

#dead

13. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Does anyone actually know for a fact he wasnt completely full of shit? Did he ever even race bikes or was he just here to impart his worldly knowledge of everything upon the beeb? Just seems odd that someone with that much going on he would have time to constantly post in here.

14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yeah, he seemed okay to me too. Too bad- the forums and hard feelings you know...

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Which one am I, donkey or the cat with the speech impediment?

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well I'm no cat...

17. I didn't have any issues with him. I thought he was kinda funny and I got along with him good. The only disagreement I had with him was when he thought muscle size was an advantage on the bike and being 300+lbs didn't negatively impact racing (although I'm not sure if he actually raced).

We went back and forth about it for a few days. He stuck to his opinion and respected mine. In turn, I respected him for that and we just agreed to disagree.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That was kind of an ongoing thing in the various fitness threads. He always argued that bigger was better, that bodybuilders were great all around athletes, etc. It never sunk in that strong AND light were advantageous on a motorcycle.

19. I agree that bodybuilders can be good athletes, as many of them are (many of them got into weightlifting while playing competitive sports). But being a bodybuilder doesn't make you an athlete by default.

I completely disagree with the "bigger/stronger is better" thing as it applies to racing. I've been there and done that. When I first got into bikes, all I'd done was lift weights for years. I was 240lbs when I first started riding on the track. I had a 34" waist and was in great shape, but I was bulky. I could bench press the bike, but couldn't ride it for 20 min straight at a competitive pace. And side-to-side transitions were hell. Not to mention the HP deficit I created for myself. Dropping the really heavy lifting and slimming down made a huge difference.

Hell Spies weighed like 165lbs when he went into MotoGP and they purposely let his arms atrophy to shed some weight. They said those arm muscles were unnecessary and the additional weight was counterproductive. I can't imagine what they would say to somebody who was 300lbs+. Haha

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

"No EFFING way" is what they'd say. Remember the Red Bull Rookies Cup? During the application process, one of the primary criteria is "height and weight of parents".

You could be the fastest kid in the country, but if you're 13 and your dad and mom are 6ft 220lbs, you're out.