1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We miss you Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Feb 12, 2015.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

haha.....someone's jealous of the kid with the rich parents.

who cares where his money came from. dude seemed ok in my book. pretty down to earth considering. id meet up and buy him a beer given the chance.

2. sdg

sdg *

+1 you never had a rich friend? They're just people.

So are whores BTW

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup:

Best. Post. Ever.

And true.

4. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

:crackup: didn't see that coming

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

where did Nazif go?

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Nazif left the building.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Having $$ is one thing...how you tell everyone you have money is another

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Of course I'd love to have that kind of $$$$. Do I think he'd have anywhere near the shit he has now if it weren't for his parents bank roll? Not likely. I'm guessing it's a whole lot easier to make lots of money when you(parents) already have lots of money.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The money and the mindset, more the mindset than the money.

Come back Nazif.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Nazif come baxk. I got a new smatphone and I need a fren to tex with.

11. joec

joec brace yourself

someone needs to post the thread in question. I missed all of this....

12. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I figured the price of oil dropped so much that he's living in that Enzo parked in Metalhead's back yard next to Shawneekwa's fork pile.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

you can just do a user search for his name, and pretty much any thread he's involved him will show his attitude... that no one knows as much as he him ......all of those threads will show either ....a) he owns it b)he'd driven it c) he's the expert on any subject, e.g. the gravitational force of Saturn's moon and its effect on the mood of a chipmunk when the temp is 32.6F

this is a lot of talk for someone not on here any longer.

14. All the money in the world can't make most people good enough at football to play for a big time D 1 school. That takes talent and hard work. I give him props for that.

I do miss having another person to counteract the ultra conservatism in the Dungeon.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Trick question. At 32.6F the chipmunk is probably hibernating, so Saturn's moon has no impact.

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I liked the guy. He had opinions....but he also had lots of knowledge about lots of shit.....and awesome toys, inc his wifes tits.

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeller Ferrari is the answer , not 42

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

My favorite was a divorce thread that was something along the lines of "my life sucks, I'm going through a horrible divorce, any advice?" The response came back, and I'm paraphrasing here "I have a yellow Ferrari I bought that was liquidated in a divorce, it was a bargain!"

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

SMU is a big time D1 school? Since the death penalty, they will take just about anyone they can get.

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Thought he went to LSU.