SuperBowl Ads

Discussion in 'General' started by ClemsonsR6, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They must have a weird feed here in DC because alot of the ones being shown are the same old crap that's on every day.

Didn't see a radio shack or cheerios ad.

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

The Audi dog one was hilarious. :crackup:

3. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

If commercials are meant to generate an interest in a product, i'd give my vote to the Cure Insurance commercial. No idea what their dealio is, but im compelled to find out. At the other end of the spectrum, the pick-up truck ads showing a truck torquing its frame apart throwing up a dust cloud or pulling a load of drainage culverts through a jobsite; getting played out.

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I agree.

FYI: Language isn't a race thing

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Dylan Chrysler ad was pretty good.

6. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Best one, so far.

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I'm not a 'pop' guy either and I thought it was a good halftime show - the blend with the Peppers was well done, just too short - they should've played some more together :rock:

8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it wouldn't be well-received or misunderstood.

9. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Microsoft: Best yet

10. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Jag add was kinda cool. So was the Audi dog.

11. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Youtube "Doritos Finger Cleaner". Time machine was good but I though the finger cleaner was more funny.

12. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

:stupid:

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I only watched part of it. Most of the commercials I had no idea what product they were trying to push until the very end. I should either be hooked to the commercial or know what they're selling in 2 seconds, I'd give most of these commercials an F-. The VW one was fantastic. Coca Cola, well, they're just pushing the usual multicultural dogshit. At least I knew what they were selling and the commercial was engaging.

I have to say though, you've got to love a country where we analyze corporate propaganda. Hence why we're the world's # 1 product pushers.

14. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Can't believe the Radio Shack commercial hasn't been brought up. All the shit loaded on the Delorean with Alf yelling go! was effing hilarious!

15. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I must have missed a shitload of these. The Tebow "no contract" commercial was by far the best I saw.. the rest were sub-mediocre.

16. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

[​IMG]

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I thought the ad was pretty good, but then again I've been eyeballing those cars for better than a year now.

18. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Concur. I gotta watch that one in slo-mo. Lots of funny stuff in there.

The dog was funny too, but I have no idea what they were selling.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Archie Bunker lives!

:crackup:

20. farva03r

farva03r Well-Known Member

radio shack was good and I guess I'm the only one that liked the CarMax ad, with Rudy clapping on the side of the street. RUDY-RUDY-RUDY!