Richard Sherman

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, Jan 19, 2014.

1. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

What is wrong with that guy? I am all for some good smack talk here and there, but he seems to always take it to a new level and not in a good way. I was pulling for Seattle over San Francisco, but I really hope Manning picks him apart in the Super Bowl after his on field "interview" after the game tonight.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That was an interview? I thought it was a werewolf howling at the moon! Yea, I hope Manning picks that defense apart.

3. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Ha!! Same here!

He's pretty good, but a douche!

Hopefully Manning & company will show him up a bit. :D

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He went Full retard WWE!!!

5. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

I was going to root for the Hawks but now hope Manning rapes his ass.

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

A friend on FB asked why Busta Rhymes was so angry and why he was going to the Super Bowl. LOL

7. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Booker T lol

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You realize that she decided to interview him like 10 seconds after he made the biggest play of his life and had been listening to crabtree all season long, right?

9. Knotcher

In any case, I look forward to Manning not throwing towards RS25 for the entire game. He's smarter than CK.

10. GECCO

GECCO Runs with scissors

Yes.

He's still a douchebag.

11. Knotcher

I'm certainly glad he's our douchebag.

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

this

and also this

really glad he's on our side

really wish he'd shut the fuck up

not a lot of class, for a Stanford grad

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I figured I would find somebody bitching about Sherman. Crabtree talks a lot of shit. He would have done the same.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup:

I was surprised by it, but who really cares? Dude made a HUGE play to end the game that sent them to the Super Bowl, against a player that talks mad shit. I'd be a little amped up too. People make way too big of a deal about shit like this.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I wonder what the NFL thinks? Do you think they want a guy rudely screaming in an interview, like a thug? What about the poor lady doing the interview? Probably scared the shit out of her. I think the Seahawks lost some potential fans, they did me, and it sounds like quite a few on here also. The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner:down:

17. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

he is a great player, but totally classless... This isnt the only incident that makes me think this.
    Either way Go Broncos

18. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

I'm disappointed because I wanted to see a rematch of Super Bowl 24 where the Broncos lost to the Niners 55 - 10. However I've been a Hawks fan since they joined the league in '76. A simple win this Super Bowl will be just fin.

19. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

great player.. but definitely sounded like a douche.. i'm sort of on the fence, i would like to see manning win another, but would like the NFC to win one...

so put me down as undecided.. lol..

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm just glad the 49ers and the patriots both lost. :D