Class...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Must have been an EDR fan boi and was getting payback:D

2. ton

ton Arf!

Mo's going to be our man on this one, i imagine.

and never let the truth get in the way of a good story

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

*Buzzz* wrong. Thanks for playing though.
    If it was an EDR fanboi, he would have hassled Chris about his suspension..
    :D

See above. Guys doing the hassling were equal opportunity offenders, per Mo.

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

He said something about online. Yeah, he knew who you were. Sorry about your engine.

5. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

That reminds me....

As I was pulling up to the 600SS grid (that's C Supersport for you guys) I looked at the wall and thought I saw my friend, Barry Wressell, so I waved (the guys was looking at me). As I got closer I saw on the hat "EDR" and then suddenly realized, it was Eric Dorn. :crackup:

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

That was some funny stuff there.

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

It's generally bad practice to use "nor" unless it is preceded by a "neither".

Also, that video would have been +sixmillionawesomeness if it were EdWho? in the green shirt.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Man, only thing I got is two dudes walking up to me @ Summit a couple of years back and one of 'em asking if I was that 'Suburbanrancher' guy. Looked the dude straight in the eye and said "Yeah man, what's up?" all cordial-like, after which he seemed to turn pale and walked away with his buddy. To this day I have no idea what the hell that was about.

But the dude in that video? He's a pussy for yelling out from behind a fence instead of talking to you face to face if he had a problem.

10. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

I'd be pissed to. Hey at least your secret admirer recognized your weight loss and complimented you on it :). Come to think of it maybe he wasn't hassling you at all and it was all just a redneck trying to pick you up ;).

Since you didn't cave his skull in right then and there or at least flicked some shit back at him, all you can do is laugh at the situation. It is pretty classless to heckle down riders or test riders whose machines go boom :).

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Oh man, a new meme thread

12. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

What's up with the camera angle? Did you aim it at spectator when he began yapping?

13. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

:crackup:

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What's with the Sarbora post?

15. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Totally on accident. That angle is facing towards an opening in the wall in case they wanted me to cross the track (wasn't leaking anything) so I could then do a long walk of shame back to my pits.

It was later on after my Wife told me she turned the camera off I realized I just might have it on film. :D

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I was entertained by this.

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Was, or am?

18. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Is the bike still worth every penny that you put into it?

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Is there any video of you running to the officials with your hurt feelings, to report the heckler?

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So it's safe to assume the value of your 675 has also dropped tremendously?

We all know that "reputations" can help or hurt the sale.

Shit, mine just inflated to about. $50k each!