1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Yeah the more I watch the more humor I see in it. At the time....I didn't need anything to do with it. :crackup:

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's the opposite of a fan club called?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Oh so this one is or was actually worth fair market value? Didn't figure you would build anything like that. My bad.

4. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I almost choked on my breakfast, I was laughing so hard :bow:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Christ! Prince may still get a run for the win. :crackup:

6. At one point towards the end, the guy said something about stopping heckling him, and then I think he said "you get enough of that online." Maybe he knows of Mr. Sunshine.:D

I've never been heckled like that, but I've only been stuck in the runoff area a few times during my years of racing, and it's never been in an area that spectators had access to.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

:crackup:

Would have been better though if you did "Did you turn it off and on again?"

8. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

The joke about the bike price is the 675. This is the SV and while I did want to sell it after this weekend (needed to prove the motor first...opps. :eek: ) what I am going to ask for it is inline with what other SV650 SBK's are being sold for.

This motor build ran around $4k and that's being able to reuse a couple of parts from the previous motor that broke the crank after 6 years of service. This is why the motor build wasn't $6k.

The theorized issue is the fuel. A well known expert warned me about U4.4 but I had been using it for the past 2 years with no issues. So either something else happened or I got luck in the past. In the future I'll just run C12 or ERB (?) 110 which are known safe fuels for this motor in its current state of tune. At 14.5ish:1 you gotta do everything right...and from the start of the weekend I had a feeling something was wrong when my a/f ratio was way rich using the same map as before with a build virtually the same. Even when it went...it was running much richer than I wanted it to (I use an original GPX to data log a bunch of stuff including my a/f information via an innovate lc-1 cable).

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

It was me.

10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Just kidding, I have no idea who Mr. Sunshine is. But I am positively amused by this thread :D Sorry about your engine though.

11. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Good job controlling your temper. That guy deserved to have his ass kicked.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I ain't never had no beef with Mr. Sunshine so, I'd feel bad about jumping in on the smacktalk. He seems to be ok. Em effer can take some shit that's for sure. Sorry about the bike dude. That does suck.

With that said.....

That was the WORST frickin heckler EVER! I'd have been doing 'The running man', 'The cabbage patch', and 'Moonwalking' ALLLLL over that fenceline had it been me. I prolly woulda dropped my damn drawers too. I woulda threw in WAY more 'WOOOOOOOOOO's'. That guy paused too much. He stunk at heckling.

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Oh my god, my co-workers think I am insane because I am laughing so hard. I think you just beat Prince with that one.

14. backcountryme

This is what Sunshine saw when he looked at the bikes dash.
    [​IMG]

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

i was going to suggest a meme with Blue Screen of death

16. joec

joec brace yourself

i stay out of the frey when it comes to this stuff, but im glad to see a bit of a sense of humor about it all. that dude prancing to the fence line to start was hilarious. at some point, somones gotta out the person though. awesomely funny.

blow up shit sucks. but hey...thats racin! blowin shit up is fun too. you know it.

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I hate that saying. It is always said at the race track, by a vendor, as you hand them almost double money for a service or part that I need to keep racing for the weekend. :D

18. joec

joec brace yourself

thats why i race a honda. when you really blow one up, you can't help but get a real sense of accomplishment out of it. definitely something to be proud of. :D

19. BSODS and c+a+del. lmfao. This is win

20. backcountryme

Sunshine was running windows me and his new engine wasn't plug and play compatible.