1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

2. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

:beer:

3. ed who?

oh man i have watched this like 3 times and can't figure out who it is.. .. I can't place who this is..looks familiar.. come on Mr Cloudy who is it?? They obviously know you..

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Honestly I would love to know who it is so I can kick them in the ass and then thank them for the motivation.

But I don't...

And I see it took this to get you back here....:p

5. ed who?

Jed COME ON!! Ill have to make some calls then.. there is NO WAY this is a random spectator, sorry total BULLSHIT! This is not even Chris's club..he is a wmrra guy mainly, so for someone as a spectator (omrra might get 10 a weekend!) to know him this well is bullshit!! Chris knows who it is.. i thought "Chromie" for a min as sounds like him and he wears a wife beater but he's not a drunk nor would heckle someone (unless a back story between them??)

Ill find out and post up.. i gotta use some of his jokes.. :crackup:

6. ed who?

you wouldn't done SHIT! you are THE #1 biggest coward in person i have ever met.. not bashing, stating FACT!

And no, ive been on entire time, enjoyed your second attempt at the suspension thread too.. btw thanks for that last year, it made us one the top shops in the country in only our 1st year!! SO appreciate the "media" on it :up:

It still sounds and looks like Chromie but i know he wouldn't do that. You also know there is NO "random" spectators at OMRRA..

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Being able to manage your physical temper is not being a coward.

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

But talking shit online and not backing it up in person is.

9. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Hi Eric!

I agree with you that it's not a random spectator. He apparently knows Chris either in person, or via on-line. I don't know him and wasn't at the track that weekend.

When I talked with Mo, he told me exactly what I posted. OMRRA asked the Rovers Security guys to take care or it, and the security folks showed him the door. To my knowledge, the security guys didn't take his name.

It's not Chromie, as the dude's too beefy. Chromie's a skinny dude and would have had a lot more flow on the tirade. :)

I've been entertained.

10. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Such as? Examples?

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Ahhh, the Entertainment....:crackup:

12. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

This thread makes me want to pour my beer over ice.

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You have talked a big game of willing to kick various people's asses in this thread, you were then called on it by Ed Who, to which you then replied you wouldn't actually do anything because you can control you anger. So which is it, will you kick someone's ass when given the chance like you said or will you control your anger like you said also?

14. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

"Red button, on yer right."

:crackup:

15. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

And someone just hit the NOS button.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This thread has just enough cowbell!

17. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:D

I was thinking about this today. Damn this is a funny thread!

18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I was having a bad day yesterday and watched the video again......cheered me right up. :D

19. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Chris, did you ever figure out who it was?

20. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

That was awesome, can't say I've ever been heckled. :D