1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sorry Chris, I can't stop chuckling. WHOOOOO! Not at you bike going vrooom vrooom clank clank boom. The hillbilly had some pretty good smack although he needed more material. WHOOOO!

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Must have fell for a Surface RT...

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Interesting. Other than part of a tire and some background noise, this video actually has extremely little to do with racing or motorcycles. Ken Block videos have about as much to do with motorcycle racing as this one. :D

4. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

ROSSI VALENTINO BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahaha..."looks like you lost weight"

5. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I reckon them there's the leaders!

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You quiet down, snitch. Remember, snitches get stitches and wake up in ditches. :D

7. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

That was an uncomfortable moment for me. He complimented him then paused, then said, "It's still hot though!" :crackup:

I think this was meant to go here. :confused:

Hey! Look at it this way: You've fans coming to club racing!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  8. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Yeah that's so weird that some random 'fan' ran over and starting anonymously insulting you. There's definitely no second story to this and he definitely didn't know you personally, or at least your online persona.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Why does Mr Sunshine posting that video remind me of Cortez posting the lipstick picture?

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

i think he called you by first and last name....are you guys friends?

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Alot did...but it wasn't my R&D. It was the Zlock's. And I used a fuel that I was warned about not using. I figured I was ok because I had been using it for the past two years already. Guess not.

12. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

No worries. :p

13. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

So nobody has any stories like this?

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Sorry, Mark, I don't know the guy in the photo. Too far away and face isn't recognizable based on the photo quality, I don't know the guy, nor do i recognize his voice. Initially I thought it would be a drunk Tatom. :D

He, apparently, is quite the admirer of Mr. Sunshine, as he know quite a bit:
    1) Chris does his own work
    2) Chris has, apparently, lost weight
    3) Seems to know the right buttons to push.
    4) Knows how many laps down you ended.
    5) Given that it was 90F this weekend, being hot in the leathers is kind of a given.

Personally, I'm thinking Chris overdubbed the video with a separate audio track.

:D

15. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

He did call me by first and last name.

Two possible ways.

1. He knows what my bike looks like from somewhere.
    2. He looked up my number in the schedule and then recognized the name.

In any case he knew who I was and I have no idea who he is.

16. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

:crackup:

17. Jedb

I don't think most of us have the ability to inspire folks the way you seem to.

I'll have to ask Mo who the guy was.

18. Seems a little staged.

This isn't real until the guy creates and account on here to defend himself or his friends come on saying he can corner low and is a stand up guy...blah blah blah.

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Would me posting the lead up to this help? It includes the smoke from the exhaust, the first heckling and then the continued heckling after I moved away from him.

Oh its real.

20. Jedb

OK, so I called my buddy who is on the Board as the the Rider Rep for OMRRA (Oregon Motorcycle Road Racing Assn.)

He said that there were a few folks that were yelling at anyone that had crashed in that set of turns and ended up where Chris did next to the fence. They (OMRRA) let the Race-Track security handle the incident.

That's all I got. No names were taken, the guys just got shown the door.

Maybe next time you'll be able to sign the autographs, Chris.