It Really Works!

Discussion in 'General' started by bkeros, May 23, 2012.

1. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

bkeros,
    I am calling PETA on you !!!!

:crackup:

2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I tried one of the sonic jobs for moles in my yards several years ago. I placed the batteries in it, turned it on and put it in the ground by one of their runners. The next day when I checked it, there were FRESH runners right next to the dams sonic thingy. I took a couple of pictures and emailed the company that I bought it from and they returned my money. Not a lot of faith in those things needless to say. Cats seems to do a decent job and my neighbor's cat got several in my yard. He was pretty cool about it too. Every time he would kill one, he would leave like half of a mole on my front porch to show me what he had done!

3. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

Damn. Call me a pussy, whatever, but something about that just sounds completely heartless.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You guys are cruel!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yo man, thanks for letting me hunt on your land, here's your cut. :)

6. MCoop

MCoop Trackhead Motorsports

What about armadillos? Those things are like cats in my neighborhood. They tear the shit out of my yard, dig a hole, move 5 feet, dig another hole, move 5 feet, dig another hole...

I've trapped about 5 of them, by just setting the trap along a wooden fence. The dumb-asses just walk right into it, but, they are on the other side of my house now where there is no fence, there's nothing there to help steer them into the trap.

All they eat are live grubs, so, you can't really bait the trap. Anybody have any luck getting these guys?

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I chased a mole around my yard all morning yesterday. I'd see him moving the under the grass, go after with a shovel, and nothing! I never got a confirmed kill but I must have either killed him, wounded him, or scared him into hiding because there's no new damage this morning.

8. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

Drowning scares the shit out of me, so I would never do that to another creature. I would shoot the little bastards though.

When I was about 14, we had a parakeet that nearly ripped its own wing off. It was laying in the bottom of its cage suffering. So me and my sister decided to put it out. We went and got my dads BB gun and shot it in the head at point blank range. The BB bounced off. Fuck. My dad had not maintained his gun properly - nice time to learn that. Now, not only was it in pain from tearing its wing off, it had to deal with the pain of being shot. The only thing I could think of doing was putting it into a plastic bag and suffocating it. I told my sister to go back inside the house and bawled the whole time the bird was dying. It still makes me feel like shit.

And I love bunnies...so I couldn't kill them unless I was going to eat them:D

9. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Yoi coulda hit it with a hammer....

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:stupid:

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I couldn't drown them either.

I hate those sticky mouse traps too. Who the hell thought of that shit?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Somebody who was tired of mice getting into their kitchen cabinets. :Poke:

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I cold, sadistic motherfucker. I worked at a Hardees in highschool and we had a huge mouse problem. The place was next to a big open field and they'd get in and gnaw all the seeds off the buns. They bought a bunch of those sticky traps and they were brutal. I'd come in in the morning and find mice still alive that had pulled their own legs, arms, or skin off trying to get a way.

14. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

If you put MEK on a sticky trap, the mouse will get loose and get a little bit of a run before they stick to something else.

15. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Gonna have to try this for sure out in my building, they are ruthless out there

16. tito

tito Well-Known Member

17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

For what it's worth, drowning or suffocation is actually a very serene, peaceful death. Very much like falling asleep, to hear near-drowning victims tell it.

I'd take that over being bludgeoned to death with a shovel, poisoned or glued in place until I ripped my own body parts off, at least.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Fuck no it isn't! When I went to the bottom of the pool at paris island after getting wacked in the bean with a life preserver (intended for a guy 5 yards over), I wasn't serene and it sure as f@ck was peaceful. It sucks major ass! :D

19. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

I was a 14 year old girl trying to figure out how to humanely end the suffering of a tiny bird. I don't think smashing it with a hammer would have ever crossed my mind - besides all my dad's tools were probably laying in the woods from us rotten ass kids building tree forts and repairing bikes for the jumps down there.

20. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I'd rather work up a "squirrel slingshot."