Fantasy F1 League 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 8, 2012.

1. dale-505

dale-505 Ride Safe!

Except for my boys, McLaren!

It's funny that Webber thinks the cars look ugly, and Redbull's “looks nicer than the McLaren.”

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/201...la-one-cars-look-ugly/?scp=1&sq=webber&st=cse

2. HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48 Well-Known Member

Joined up! Now just patiently waiting for qualifying tonight. Don't let me down Mercedes!

3. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Goddamn first world problems! Qualifying in 45min and a snowstorm just killed reception on my dish. No replay scheduled either.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My early prediction after watching Q1 is that this is going to be one hell of an F1 season. For the first time in years it looks like the drivers are on the edge due to new regulations.

Bring on the show!

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

10 points my bitches. :D

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Jesus christ who picked this horror show website black background red type can't see shit can't remember login fack

7. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Shaddup! :mad:

I'm in the hole already. But feeling pretty damn good about all my picks except Vettel. Hoping the boy remembers how to race and picks up some spots.

8. davidjwest

davidjwest Member

Use the password reminder then.

:Poke:

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you didn't learn anything last year from finding out the hard way that it's a long season? :D
    wimmins...

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

It is all about the start and it was a good one............until the race. :D

Rossberg cost me on the last lap. How hard is it to not fuck the duck on the last lap.....really?

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I managed to log in and was pleasantly surprised to see I am not in last place. My rookie got punted and didn't get a flag wtf.

12. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Nope, I would be in last - with the appropriately named team. I was really counting on der Schum and team AMG. It was all looking good until he turned the Mercedes into a John Deere.

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

But in his post race interview he said the gearbox went out before the chicane:rolleyes:

Now, since I am an individual that enjoys fair play, I offer this once in a lifetime opportunity. For a considerable fee, I will pass on my inside information to keep this competition on an even keel. Payment can be in cash, travelers cheques or Nigerian bank transfers.

But Wait, There's More! With each paid consultation I will throw in a Bernie Eccelstone bobblehead....free of charge! Don't pospone, there is only 19 more races to go.

(I'm trash talking now since this is probably the last week I'll see the top)

14. dale-505

dale-505 Ride Safe!

Holy crap I'm in 2nd bishes. lol

Some things I learned (free of charge, unlike rd400 :)):
    1 - Ferrari sucks this year (is the #4 constructor, Massa is done for)
    2 - Lotus has potential, (Romain Grosjean is beast, Kimi still has it)

Malaysia in 5 days.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think I'm going to climb out of the hole I dug for myself in the first couple of races.

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What? Early days...

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The way the game is set up, most people are going to end up with very similar teams within a few weeks. Those who scored big points early will have the advantage.

18. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Not playing, but all I have to say is: I love the rain. :D

19. dale-505

dale-505 Ride Safe!

Yeah, the game needs to have a bigger penalty for changes.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Mmmhhhmmmm...who picked this site? Anyway, next year why don't we set up our own rules and someone keeps track on Excel? I don't mind doing that.