2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Just curious, but since Cyclejam is June 7-10 for all but NC region, who are you going to have running the Blackhawk weekend?

thanks and thanks for getting the schedule out, looking forward to 2012.

MAS

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Schedule looks great Sean. Yall have done some good work. Looks like it should be a fun affordable year. God allowing my heart is healing well and Im feeling healthy so Im hoping to make a come back at RRR in March.
    CANT WAIT!!!:beer:
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the General Thread side of things.:D

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Hate to say it, but the endurance schedule sucks. With one round at Miller, its a three race series for most folks, with two at the same track?? With the GNF round gone it'll be taking a further hit. I know we'ver heard all the stuff about how its a money loser etc. etc., but I thought there were going to be four east cost races?

4. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I LIKE!

5. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I really hate there is no mid-central region even if it was a "made up" region out of part of the southeast schedule. There is no way living in Kentucky I can afford the travel to make all the southeast rounds especially with all the trips to Roebling then adding in Jennings and NOLA. I'll still make a few rounds here and there but no incentive to go to rounds at tracks I don't really like.

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

While I agree, what we got is better than the complete de-assing of it we were up against I think.

7. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

any idea if BeaveRun will allow us to dump trailers there for 2 weeks? Ive never been to Nelson or BeaveRun but i'd hate to tow my trailer that far twice in 2 weeks

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Whats going on in the Mid Atlantic? That's not a jab at the schedule, just wondering why.

9. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

:stupid:

10. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

11. helicopter99

helicopter99 Well-Known Member

In for a whole season in the North Central. Will be my first time racing with WERA since 1994. Pretty excited.

12. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Looks like North Central is calling my name this coming season!

13. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

January Tally... Game on!!!

I think the schedule for us in the SE looks great. There's even a break in Sept where maybe I'll be lucky enough to go race at the track where I did my first track day, BeaveRun!!!

14. I know how you feel. Jennings and NOLA are both 10-11hrs away.

Geographically speaking, im really closer to more of the Northern tracks, i just like the weather in the South and know the interstates and tracks.

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

You need to come play @ Summit - good times :up:

16. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Living 8+ hours from everything sucks. Looks like I will be just picking and choosing events from the north and south...

17. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Werd. :up:

18. Chip

Chip Registered

I dig it......I'll send bikes and riders!

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'm psyche about your program. :up:

20. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Can you send me some stickers?

-steve