1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it gay? Help me solve a dilemma

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I couldn't get any sleep last night. I just don't know what to think about an incident that happened recently. I know everyone agrees it's not gay if you don't make eye contact. So I am pretty secure with fellatio. That's a good thing too, as it seems to happen every time I drink. But how about a brief, accidental penetration? Is it still gay if you didn't mean for it to happen? I mean, suppose you're just playing around the rim as friends, and the van you are riding in hits a large bump that causes brief, accidental penetration. Not even the whole shaft. But little more than just the tip. What's the ruling on that? That's still hetero, right? This shit has been bothering me for three days. Any thoughts?

2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I thought we agreed that what happens in the rape van stays in the rape van. You know how those people are. It was an accident. Why would you bring them into this?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, just damn. Why did I think this thread was going to be about JRP? I wonder what happened.

4. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Damn Putter. And all this time we thought you were not scared of a rump ranger. Don't be shy, tell em' to just bury it next time.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Never, and I mean NEVER leave your computer unattended, while signed into the BBS.

6. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Yeah, come on. It's more gay to dance around the whole thing, anyway. Real men wade in and take what they want, Duke Nukem style.

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:crackup::crackup:

8. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

maybe he was on the receiving end?

9. 418

418 Expert #59

10. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

+∞

11. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

WTF Putter, I make a comment in the Russelism thread, no names mentioned and you decide thats your cue to come out of the closet? Fuck man, I thought we had a deal?

12. 6uldv8

6uldv8 Well-Known Member

I WAS TOLD....it's only gay if you push back!:eek:

13. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Were you told that by the guy pushing?

14. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

were you using a robot arm to control the relative distance and movement of the other party's thing? use of robotic arm or similar device was deemed by the scientific community many years ago to un-gay any potentially gay situation. look up the peer reviewed journals and debate on the matter.

16. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I feel gay just for reading that.

17. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

LMAO

18. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

:crackup:

yeah I felt very uncomfortable reading that :eek:

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Next time I'll use lube and you'll never question if it's gay. :up:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys are obviously not secure enough in your sexuality. You need to do some introspection and answer some tough questions about yourself. Happiness might be waiting for you at the other end of that process.