1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2011 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Mar 17, 2011.

1. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

man I loved watching Ben's brakes light up as he attempted the Rossi pass. Im glad he held it up and didnt run off to stay competitive.

Ahh the season is here.....finally.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And your point is? :Poke:

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

My point is that, as usual, you have no point.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Get back to the sidelines. People who actually follow racing are speaking.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Wow. That was really cutting.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Bitch fight!

Line your bets!!

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Don't laugh, lots of work was involved in the erection of this building.

8. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Lorenzo takes the 2011 title 100 bucks to the airfence fund. If he's not the epitome of a gamer who is? Yamaha please get him some power so he doesn't crash, get hurt, and lose me money. Spies couldn't have a better example to help him adapt from his delicate riding style. Go Spies!!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I am a contractor....I guarantee my erections:D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rebroadcast is on in about 10 minutes on Speed.

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Damn there is a lot of stupid in this thread (this just the last of it).

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I see you come from the Mark Trail school of writing (!).
    Have you tried your hand at cartoon script? :D

13. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I know House and Woody have been in GP for a year now, but how much of a learning curve is it still for these guys coming from a Superbike? How much overall decision making of Ben's program does House have?

14. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

HRC dumping money??? :confused:

It's pretty much all they've ever done. :Puke:

Flood the grids.

Their last MGP Title was 2006 - ancient history. After Yamaha kicked their asses in 2008, 2009, 2010 and Ducati in 2007 you would think they would finally get with the program. :Poke:

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

didn't seem that apparent in previous years. each of the factory teams had "top star riders". it COULD have been pedrosa in any of those years really. i dunno just seems overly obviously this year compared to the last few.

like... i wonder what salaries were like across the board this year compared to last, or machinery costs? its gotta be substantially more on both, in all fields of pro racing.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You might want to be more grateful. They are not flooding the grids because they want to, they have been doing it for years to keep the sport alive. If other manufacturers showed the same level of commitment, there wouldn't be a need for six or seven Hondas. Only Ducati has made that kind of effort recently.

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

...uuuuh... did you watch the same race I did? It kinda looks like they did. :Poke:

18. bird_dog0347

bird_dog0347 Major League Infidel

and Chinese finger cuffs right behind it.

19. JD¹³

JD¹³ Turbo Slow

Honda, Yamaha, and Ducati all have satellite teams. Who would want a satellite Suzuki or Kawasaki (at the time) when the factory teams can't even get their shit sorted out? If companies had more money to dump into racing I'm sure we'd see a lot more satellite teams on the grid, and that's the biggest factor. Remember how many RGV500's there used to be on the grid?

20. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Overall, the special paints used were awesome. All of the bikes looked very cool under the lights. I'm guessing Pramac did as well, but they didn't stay in long enough to tell.

Great racing overall, probably the best Qatar round I've seen. Looking VERY forward to Jerez.

How about the Aspar Ducati running in the top 5 for half the race. Anyone see that coming? Pramac must be pissed.

Sad part is that it made WSBK's broadcast look like a third world effort. They really got to step up their game, for the SD quality is painful at best.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011