1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. caferace

caferace No.

Maybe so. That would just mean you've been a douche for a long time. :crackup:

-jim

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I suspected as much. Carry on.

3. pushystone

pushystone Well-Known Member

I didn't see the race or watch the video but I would like to provide my expert opinion...

4. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Fine then, I'll be the one to say it

The guy who is "putting off noobs" just created a section to help them, which he himself spends alot of time giving helpful feedback in.

asshole.:D

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Has Josh posted in this thread yet? I thought he made a post last year after the debacle w/ with Eslick at Barber?

:confused:

6. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

was this recent? any chance you can link it (pm if need be) i'm interested in seeing it.

7. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

That was classic, Peris was over it a day later. At least the BMW guys can all sort it out on their own and get over it quickly enough.

But it seems to me - still being a bit new to it - that there's a huge maturity gap between 600-whatever-class and Superbikes.

Personally I don't think Herrin's got that level of maturity to where I would want him on track with anyone I support and if that were a superbike race, I would definitely be on the phone with AMA pro asking for them to discipline him.

It was swerving, it was intentional, and it was unsafe. The result is lost purse money, banged up riders and destroyed bikes, and it's bullshit.

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

So post up who you are. What are you afraid of?

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well it does seem as though the mean age of the Superbike class (both AMA and WSBK) has been creeping up and up over the years.

10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

It's the old man club, haha.

They're still fast as balls though :up:

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You're killing me over here.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So now I was a bully to the OP, interesting. If that we true why wouldn't I just ban you too? And why is it you started off this round of whining with bitching about motowhatever? Couldn't come up with a way I was bullying either of you and had to go find another thing huh? Yeah, not really unexpected.

I don't need to tear anyone down to feel bigger. I have more than a healthy enough ego to fully realize I'm better than you :D If you don't say stupid shit I won't respond. If you don't try to attack me I won't respond. Pretty simple really. You however keep trying to play games and then get mad when you lose. Sorry but it's your own fault.

So funny how people keep thinking Evelyne doesn't know exactly what I say on here. You do realize if she didn't let me have control of this that idiots like you would be gone right? She thinks you're an even bigger idiot than I do... Think about that for a second. The single most respected person in this industry thinks that you and all of the whiny little people like you are idiots. She thinks you're rude and would ban all of you for the way you act on here - especially when you're saying shit you absolutely would never say to her face. You might try it to me but none of you have the balls to act like this to her which is hilarious. So yeah, I probably am harming WERA to an extent - but it's because I don't actually force you to shut up.

On the spelling thing - did you actually consider where the post I quoted fell in the whole timeline of the thread? Yeah, it would have been before the other posts giving you shit about it. Hence I read and responded to your post prior to reading the others. Sorry so many people thought it was funny but I didn't write it.

When have I ever denied I'm an asshole?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do love the attempt at being anonymous and then trying to tell people how cool you are and how long you've "been in the industry". Oddly all the people I know with nothing to hide, well, they don't hide. They don't try starting shit anonymously, they have the balls to say who they are and stand behind what they say.

Pretty sure everyone here knows what my real name is, where I work, and what I do.

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:D I know guys... I like to think I'm a pretty good sport about just about everything... Time and place, that's all... :beer:

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

How many forums on the internet can you call someone a douche in the thread title and not get banned? That's really not a good example of bullying. FWIW, you're kind of right about Mongo being a bully sometimes, and there are actually examples in this thread, but you're not smart enough to see them. Before your vanity kicks in, none of these examples were related to you, however. You clearly have a vendetta against Sean, so he's responding in kind.

16. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

You guys need to get out more, that term has been around a long motheflower time.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm just not around many people that fit the term I guess. Still like it :D

18. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

im pretty pissed at that mf'er, trounson, too. he took me out in qualifying on thursday too. in the same place he took bostrom out in the race. broke my fuckin wrist! i never heard a peep from that little faggot. i got a good laugh inside my helmet when i rode by and saw him laying on the ground, crying, w/ a broken collar bone, in the same turn he took me out in. i'm pretty sure aussie dave is gonna have him on a flight back to australia asap. if he doesn't.....the ama will! he rode like an idiot all weekend. way worse than any of those kids in the dsb class. as far as the whole 200 ending....i personally spoke w/ each of the "players" involved in the last few laps.....every fuckin one of them was bumping and swerving in those last 15 laps. if ya'll are gonna jump on 1 person....you should really jump on all of them. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS DOIN IT! that's just the nature of the beast at daytona. i mean, really......there were 8 bikes going for the win. how can you point the finger at any "one" of them? they were all doing the same thing. it just happened to come to a head right at the end. noone meant for shit to go down the way it did. i can guaranfuckintee it!

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL 13?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think the bumping is the issue Skip. The comments after and apparent lack of concern for others shows a certain lack of maturity.