Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

I lived in San Diego for two years. I took one look at Josh's FB page and the majority of the responses on there immediately brought that back to me.

2. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Minor diff between Herrin and Peeeegram. Pegram took out Peris at what was one of the slowest corners, Herrin's crash involved two guys going down hard at the fastest part.

Pegram thought he probably could have kept going. It sucks that Peris wasn't able to get up right after that off.

There is heat of the moment and then there is checking on your cohorts in the paddock after.

3. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Who was EBoz bitching about when he got taken out, Pegram? I haven't seen it.

Btw, isn't it arguing?

4. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Eboz is pissed at Trounson (sp?)

5. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

If "chosing" means no one'll take you, I guess that would be right. :crackup:

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Choosing to accept that no one will take you :D Or was it choosing not to accept those that would?

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'd suggest backing away from this subject. :)

8. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I don't think he liked our comments, Rick. :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dart, we wouldn't tease you if we didn't like you just a little.

10. you're

you're Banned

how? i'll say it a little slower this time.....'you are a bully by banning the original poster of this thread' how can i say it any clearer? <-----that right there was my example. please do not ask again. it's right up there...the stuff i just typed with the little single quotes around it. that's how you were being a bully for $500, alex.

afraid? if i was afraid, i wouldn't be saying stuff. i think that's actually the opposite of being afraid...standing up to bullies. being afraid is not saying things....and letting people run you over....and just being friendly to you in person but talking bad about you behind your back. i'll let you know exactly how i feel whether in person or on the internet. don't matter. don't know where you got the afraid stuff. oh yeah...forgot...you're a tough guy. got it. you need to tear people down to feel bigger. got it.

business model? yes, evelyne is the best in the business. i agree she has done well DESPITE your bullying attitude to noobs on this board and creating a harsh, rather than inviting environment. it has been discussed ad nauseum. it is widely agreed upon. you can't deny that the majority of folks agree. a poll on here and replies that say otherwise is heavily skewed because people are afraid to speak up, and peopel that do speak up, do so because they are on your side and have nothing to fear. folks have brought it up....you can choose all you want to ignore it.

i actually own two businesses...thanks for asking.

and you and i know resorting to spelling errors is the greatest sign of desparation. it was actually funny when the first couple guys (and girl ;))pointed out the irony of mine being my username....but you being the fourth to jump on that bandwagon is just a bit lame.

listen...i could give two shits if you're a bully. but atleast admit it...and admit that it puts off noobs coming to this forum that are potentially interested in getting with wera. i have no issue with people who are honest with who they are. hell, i'm an asshole. i know it. but i don't deny it.

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

:Off: :Off: and :Off:

Get back on track and hate strong. Dozens of other forums are counting on this thread.

12. you're

you're Banned

i subscribe to the 'josh herrin is a douche' mantra. tried to like him as the young wera boy taking the world by storm...really i did. but the couple times i met him....the showing up in a graves truck and acting all the shit at jennings in 2005.....the interview on ott asking for the parts to be replaced...and stuff like these public reactions keeps showing the glaring truth: he's an awesome racer...but a bit of a spoiled brat.

but how many pages does it take to just see that everyone agrees. kick the dead horse, man.....kick it!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I hate the other forums.

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

:Off:

Go start another thread about that. This forum is runs on an engine propelled by 94 octanes of anger with scorn additives.

15. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think the thread should be closed. It's pretty worthless as a whole.

16. caferace

caferace No.

Let me see if I can answer for you, from, guess what? The majority. Racers or ex-racers, vendors, journalists. The people who support the organization and paid or currently pay the organizations bills.

If a "noob" wanna-be racer as you describe is put off by the harshness you perceive as the bullying WERA BBS, perhaps they simply aren't ready to put themselves in a race situation yet. Whiney doesn't work well in the paddock or on the track either. And that's face to face, elbow to elbow, life and death. All which leads me to think, you're talking out your piehole.

-jim

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But you don't get a vote.:D

18. you're

you're Banned

the majority i was speaking of...was the majority of those wanting to get in the sport. and the atmosphere that a noob gets joining here is polarly opposite to what he receives in any race or trackday paddock.

you think banning the original poster was justified?

but hey....yours was an awesome story. looking forward to the 2nd chapter.

19. caferace

caferace No.

If a moderator feels it was, who am I to judge? And as a moderator and owner of multiple forums both small and large I can tell you in all honesty, no one cares. I send annoying people packing all the time.

Of course it was. Lucky for you you recognized it.

-jim

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Amongst the folks who race where Sean is the RC, I would wager you are very wrong. And really, that's all that matters to me.