AMA Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

never mind, found it.

2. six6two

six6two AWD

There was no crying from Reed, and he BEAT stewart. :up:

3. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

stewart got owned...the whole race...just cause reed caught a backmarker and was committed...still finished behind reed which is all i want

4. Cody W.

and how many times have you seen stewart finish a race off the podium...its either win or go home broken with that guy

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Stewert should of t-boned reed after that race and broke his leg!!!!!!

6. Good old school racing finally. I think for the time, money and effort put in to ride at that level, one doesn't have to "make nice". Out and out take out is a big difference from what we saw last night. Hardcore I wanna win and beat you racing. I loved it. I bet Hannah and Johnson and Bailey were relieved to see some Manlycross finally. Bring it boys - more bangin' and want to out of ya!

7. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

:stupid:

thinkin most of the nascarized fanboys in this thread have never raced MX

8. six6two

six6two AWD

Haha you should stop thinking

9. Quik10R

Quik10R Ride it like u stole it

This was like watching Josh Herrin and Danny Eslick on dirt... LoL

10. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

I've hit my friends harder than that in practice and they have returned the favor plenty. lol To win a SX I would put my grandma over the berm.

11. Cody W.

haha:up:

12. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Whether you liked the block/pass/crash or not ... that was one of the best supercross races I've ever been too. Lites and 450's.

13. six6two

six6two AWD

:stupid:

THE best for me. Close second was Daytona a few years ago in the mud! :wow:

14. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

yeah, reed would have won. Sucks for him would have been awesome to see him win back to back against the stacked field.

It was a great race. Stupid backmarkers were getting in the way and not getting over in both lights and main event.

15. goose705

goose705 Well-Known Member

Been watching "winner takes all" lately? LOL Bad Billy Robinson would have put fists to Reeds face, LOL.

It was a great race. SX ain't a rainbow and marshmallow sport, contact happens. I'm not a REED fan but Bubba should have seen that coming...I knew by lap 3 that REED was gonna' take them both out at some point. Bubba should have checked up or past his a## and not been as nice about it. He could have wiped out him and Regal but didn't. I have a feeling if they r in the same heat race at Daytona there might be fireworks. Bubba wants to win and he has smartened up to the point I think he'll avoid any main event nonsense. You don't get points for DNF!!!!

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I wonder where you got your user name?:D

It was said that we didn't see everything on TV. Kris said Big James had to corrall junior and told him to get his punk ass back to the truck.

17. turner38

I'm Curious.

How is it what Reed did is acceptable but what Eslick did at Barber deserves a Lynchin?":D

18. six6two

six6two AWD

Because A.)Stewart initiated contact. and B.)This isn't roadracing... Duh :p

19. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

you make it sound like Reed did that on purpose
    Looked to me that he was simply a victim of an everchanging track and didnt get the grip he had hoped for and simply slid into Stewart instead of getting the square off he wanted

20. turner38

It was a pass thats only hope of being successful was Sewart stopping. I don't like that kind of racing from anyone, both Reed and Stewart are guilty of it. In my opinion its a shitty way to race. I'm not a big fan of either rider currently though so i'm still laughing at them.:D