Auburn/Alabama

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

War eagle!!!

2. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

Props to Auburn...SEC Champions! :beer:

The Ducks don't stand a Chance in Nat'l Title Game!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  3. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Who is going to lose??? Keep talking because you are a funny guy lol.

I am guessing War Eagles win by...........24.

4. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

turning out to be a good senior year

beat bama freshman year, then 2 sucky years of football and now going to the championship

5. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Good, now i hope the ducks stomp a puddle in Auburn.

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Manchild!

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Auburn will beat Oregon but I think it's going to be a good game. Should at least be exciting.

And what's with th Ducks and all of those uniforms and helmets and shit? The helmets they had in the Oregon/Oregon St. game were pretty cool. OSU's flat black helmets were cool looking too.

8. Steak Travis

Phil Knight went to oregon and gives them tons of money and uniforms

who knows what they'll have for the national championship game

9. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Die Hard Gator fan / Alum...

Happy to see Auburn represent the SEC!

10. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

11. Man, i didn't know Cam and Dan from MState were so tight till I saw a pregame show on them. I love what Dan's doing with MState..he's building a real team and his QB was an ok QB here in Montgomery, but has become a player under Dan. So glad that MState alumns couldn't get their ducks in a row or we'd be facing a helluva MState team and coach.
    Well, we're off to Phoenix! I've already got the hotel and transport set, just looking for decent tickets in lieu of the sucky endzone ones we have now.
    Two high speed offenses with 400-500 yd per game potential means a high scoring game...till the Ducks run into (any) SEC DEFENSE and they'll see what it's like to be hit by a Benelli Super Black Eagle loaded with 3-1/2" magnums! There will some "Mommy" cryin' in some Duck helmets. I watched a number of their and other Pac 10 games and rarely ever saw a decent hit like is ever other play in the SEC. They like like they're trying to "play nice" with each other.
    Plus, did you here the quote from the Ducks coach that he really hadn't paid much attention to Cam or SEC and he had a month to "catch up"? Wow! Is he in for a surprise, and his players too when they experience Cam and Crew

12. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Oregon early favorite over Auburn. Pass that shit over here!:crackup:

The lines of scrimage that dominated the SEC are going to crush the Duckies!

13. Saw that, by 2! Buhahaha

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

F@ck them Ducks!

15. Steak Travis

Oregon's starting d-linemen weigh 248, 230, 250, and 256. Cam Newton weighs 250. I think AU may try to run.

As long as Auburn plays like they can they'll win. I think lattimore is probably better than themichael and auburn's stopped him twice. Oregon has some receivers but no Aj green, jeffereys, or julio.

Oregon will probably try and tire out Auburn's defense,but I think they'll handle the pace, I'm sure they'll practice for a month super quick plays and subs, We'll see though.

16. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

AU will win. SEC all the way! Rack em up... 6 top 25 teams have fallen already. What's Oregon got to show? 3?

Child Please...

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Oregon will not be able to stop Auburn's offense. Guz Malzahn has too much time to prepare. The key will be Auburn stopping Oregon's offense.

18. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

It's going to be a freakin masacre! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

Auburn will kill Oregon. The ducks have not faced a team that hits hard. They are in for a rude and probably painful awakening

20. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

As long as the team doesn't go in thinking it will be a massacre they should be okay but I think Oregon is better than you Auburn sack handlers realize. :D