WERA cycling jerseys?

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I have no idea how to even buy one. Gimme the one for fat muffuggas.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

And that's why ya have to get some printed up on 3/4 sleeve MX shirts....for those of us who aren't built like 12 year old girls :D

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Niki Gudex sure ain't built like a twelve year old. Hubba hubba.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Let me sort this out and then I'll look into the MX stuff, I agree it'd be cool.

5. ThrottleJock

ThrottleJock Has been/Never was

I'm in if you guys do this. Cat 1 representin'. Might piss off my sponsors but they'll live.

6. akillya

akillya TPL Racing Squadra Corse

I noticed my kit has not arrived yet! WTH?

7. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Give it another month or so ;)

8. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Just got off the phone with the Castelli rep. I am sending the design and have to go through this thread and try to figure up a rough quantity so that he can estimate pricing. As I suspected, the aero race cut is only for those with <10% body fat, so I think the team jersey is going to be the best all around. It will be full zipper and the fit will be more tailored to the masses (no pun intended), but not loose by any means. I will keep you updated...

9. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Just to help , Im down for 4 sets and maybe an extra jersey or tow - gotta get the fam. pimp !

10. frackadelic

I estimated aroud 80 jerseys and 10 (minimum order) bibs. I think that is on the low side, so when it gets serious, we should probably start a thread where the only posts are what you commit to buy in size and quantity. It will be easier to tally that way and a poll wouldn't work for multiples. Either that or everyone can email Sean. Whichever he prefers.

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

So they poll we had that showed that more people wanted a half zip meant nothing.

12. frackadelic

Unfortunately, a choice has to be made. Unless you want the super skin tight race cut, then it will need to be full zipper. I can tell you from personal experience is that race cut is not designed for comfort, and would guess only about 1 of 5 people would even fit in it. I really don't care, I can do the race cut if you would rather.

13. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Ok so the team only comes in full zipper......then that would be an easy choice I guess.

Personally I hate all true bike jerseys and the way they are cut but will most likely poser up with a Wera one.:)

14. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

I want 2 kits, or 2 jerseys & 2 bibs, I will let you know on sizing once you decide what cut your going with. Most likely large, if it fits tight I will wear them on the road, loose, mountain bike. This is cool! It is finally becoming a reality!

15. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

FULL ZIPPER YAY :crackup:
    Let's do this, can't wait to show up to my local Group Ride wearing the WERA kit :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We don't need to see Strick in anything skintight.

17. frackadelic

That's correct. I spoke with the rep for quite a long time and that is what he recommended. I'm certainly not in charge of making any final decisions and was just trying to do what's best for the group.

18. operative

operative Well-Known Member

I'm in for 1 full kit bib and jersey. XL. Half zip if my vote counts for anything.

19. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I agree that if the team cut is only available in full zip that is the way to go. Just unlike the wannabe hammerhead racers I like 1/2 zip better......actually I like an underarmor type shirt the best and find them to be the most comfy but hey that is not the ubercool racer style. :D

And for the record, I am not knocking you. You have done a lot to try and get this done, so thanks.

Also fo the record Papa..........you know you think I am hot. :D

20. frackadelic

Awesome, another kit! Whoo-hoo. I've already sent the preliminary numbers to him, so we'll do a real gathering of interest when it's ready to go. As far as sizing is concerned, he said he will ship a fit kit (one of each size) to get a good idea how they run before we start deciding. I'd say it could go to Sean, but....