WERA cycling jerseys?

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Mar 9, 2010.

1. superbikestore

superbikestore Well-Known Member

seems like full zipper would be preferred. If I get a vote, that's mine..

2. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

FUll is cool , half is cool - Im game for what ever.

3. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Full Zipper :up:
    Looks like we are getting close :D

4. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I'm about 1/4 done with the template designs, but I'm leaving for Africa with the peace corp this afternoon and probably will not be back for 8-10 weeks. Unfortunately I will not have computer access during that time, so we may be looking at mid-winter for the jerseys.

Actually just waiting on a response to a few questions from Castelli. Alex, check your heart rate. If you feel pain in your left arm, call 911.

5. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Awesome...the colors match my road bike!

[​IMG]

6. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Killer(Castelli)! Half Zip seems to be norm in 80% of cycling jerseys, but I am like everyone else... half or full.. whatever, get em ordered!

"I'm about 1/4 done with the template designs, but I'm leaving for Africa with the peace corp this afternoon and probably will not be back for 8-10 weeks. Unfortunately I will not have computer access during that time, so we may be looking at mid-winter for the jerseys.

Actually just waiting on a response to a few questions from Castelli. Alex, check your heart rate. If you feel pain in your left arm, call 911."

Geez, you had me for a second too! Get To Work! I want my WERA Kit! :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  7. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Yes I did!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh. If it was relatively recent then Emily just hasn't gotten to it, if it wasn't in the last week or so email me again...

9. Alexdouble-R

:tut: KOOL!
    I think my heart rate did go up a good bit :D

10. Alexdouble-R

Nice looking Bike 21

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I thought we did a poll about 1/2 or full??? Why not just go with that. I would not have chosen bibs over just regular shorts either but I am not going to whine.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The poll was pretty close on those.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Liar! :D

14. UberRacing

UberRacing Well-Known Member

Count me in for a full kit!

Might just make it for cross season but we could also make it long sleeve jerseys at this rate...

15. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Thanks! It was a birthday present to myself, bought the frame and built it up with full Record, Zero G brakes, weighs in at 17.1 lbs with clinchers and my old Concor saddle. I've had it about 4 years and it's the first bike I've had in the last 20 years that I haven't got tired of.

Already have the RRW jersey, can't wait to add WERA.

16. 56cbr600rr

56cbr600rr Well-Known Member

17. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I'm still waiting on a response from Castelli about jersey choice before I do the designs for real. I even tried calling yesterday and it's as if no one works there. I'll keep trying today.

18. Alexdouble-R

19. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I suppose I should get one for my fat ass.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I checked their sizing - wtf are they thinking with a triple x being for a 40 something chest... Damn bicycle peeps.