what happened in the 600ss novice race today?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Mar 16, 2008.

1. STUPID

STUPID it hurts

Prayers and thoughts sent.

2. Racer_C_876

Racer_C_876 This is my drug!!

Unfortunately for me, it could not have been avoided. I wish it could have been. I keep thinking of ways it could have but none are there. RIP Rory, I'll miss you brother

3. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

My words as well...what an incomprehensible loss.

4. bhinds382

bhinds382 Well-Known Member

5. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Beautiful article. Thank you for posting that.

6. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Thanks for the article Bob:up:

7. simon

simon Unstable

I hate this part of the sport:( . Sincere condolences to everyone affected.

8. LiquidSnake

LiquidSnake Live Fa$t! Die Fun!

9. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

Wow...this is absolutely horrible :( May God be with his Friends and Family

10. bhinds382

bhinds382 Well-Known Member

Chris- pm'd you at your home e-mail. Bob H

11. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:( Very sad...RIP

12. prb110

prb110 Well-Known Member

May God be with his family and friends to help them through this awful loss.
    From reading these, I can see that he touched so many people and he will be missed so much. God bless you.

13. kl3640

kl3640 Well-Known Member

I love this sport...except for times like this. Rory, I never had the pleasure of going wheel-to-wheel with you, but I wish I had. Rest in Peace, Brother.

14. jbraslins

jbraslins Active Member

15. Ghost

Ghost 06' 600RR / 1000RR

That's terrible... R.I.P. Everyone take today and apreciate what we do in fact have. If it's the memories of the or a fall'n rider then be thankful for that. We all will ride on.

16. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

The memorial service for Rory is scheduled to start at 6:00 P.M., just a few minutes from right now. I encourage everyone to observe a moment of silence in his memory.

:(

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  17. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

RIP Rory. My Chris said he is so sorry for all this. He said he couldnt avoid you and his tears and thoughts go out to you and your family. He prays that you had a smile on your face doing what we love. And will always remember the fun he had racing with you. Good bye Rory and Godspeed.

18. LVDJC

LVDJC Well-Known Member

RIP Brother Racer

RIP Rory. This is truely heartbreaking. My prayers go out to the family and friends.:(

19. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Big thanks to everyone who attended the service for Rory last night and those that sent messages also.It was a great tribute type event and the place was completely packed,it was a very emotional time and the way it was presented was just how I think Rory would have wanted.Thanks to Tim for his words and prayers during the service.
    Jody

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No more discussion of the incident itself please. I've edited some posts and removed others. We'll talk about that later in another thread but not here and not now.