1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoconnect

Discussion in 'General' started by dieseldave, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Very cool, I'm working in the background while Garrett is doing his interview.:up::up:

2. MotoConnect

MotoConnect Get Connected

haha NICE :up:

Just an FYI Make sure you have the latest adobe flash player 10. This should solve several buffering issues and we are working on a few things here and there to make performance even better.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Seeing a few JS errors when clicking through. Not sure if it's my machine blocking some things here at work or not. FYI.

4. MotoConnect

thanks for the heads up :up:

We have been making changes all day to increase performance. That may have been the reason for you seeing the JS Errors :beer:

Mike

5. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

I can tell....buffering was miserable the first time I tried to view but much better later on in the day. I also changed the flash settings to allow more cache as well which might have helped. Gotta work on the mic/sound for next time. Can't make out what's saying sometimes due to background noise...wind/bikes. Looking forward to the racing action!!!!

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

ADOBE 10, locked and loaded.....now gimme all yer VIDS!!!! :D

Can't flippin' wait! Thanks Motoconnect....

7. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

Worked great for me!!!! Lets see those races!

8. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

OK... Maybe I am being retarded... But I am not seeing anything really on the web site??? I am registered...
    Anyone want to post a link to the specific location on thier site for us... :up:

9. 1twenty2

1twenty2 WERA #122

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Is it up and running now, with footage? http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=39863

It's not working for me, if it is. I can't seem to find where the actual footage is - I can find past WERA events using the search function, but when I click on it there doesn't seem to be anything to view. Can't find the interviews either. :confused:

Am I screwing up, or is it not on the site yet?

Edit - ahhhh.... nevermind. Saw that it's on .tv, not .net

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  11. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

12. 418

418 Expert #59

The connection is pretty spotty right now.

Is that Skip's girl doing the interviews? I thought she did a good job from what I've seen so far. :up:

13. random hero

random hero Banned

If so, I'd like his autograph.... very nice

14. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

that was her. she thought she was a little rusty. i think she'll do much better as the season rolls on.

15. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I love everything i have seen so far! I cant wait! Thanks again!!!!!!

16. jLUND

jLUND Well-Known Member

So.Fucking.Cool. I hope this site does incredibly well.

17. MotoConnect

Hey Guys,

If the connection gets a little spotty its because we are maxing out our bridged T1s. We have already scheduled for a new DS3 line to be put in that should give us plenty of upload bandwidth for you guys to keep viewing.

18. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Hell.....I dont care if she can even talk , let alone interview. She was worth it just seeing her walk around...well....walk away. ;-) lmao

19. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Update on when the races are going to be up?

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Your girl did an awesome job, good little interviewer for sure.:up::up: