1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoconnect

Discussion in 'General' started by dieseldave, Mar 21, 2010.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm a bit giddy as well. Personally i dont have the bankroll or the skill to run nationals but im still undescribebly excited about seeing professionally done WERA coverage. Only one question... How much will it cost to watch? I'm registered but never saw where it said how much it would cost to view.

2. MotoConnect

MotoConnect Get Connected

It is completely free to all the MotoConnect Members!!!

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Only used numbers for the password, will try again.

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Just registered, went okay for me. Also said I'm getting a free t-shirt! Nice. :up:

I tried to put WERA in the 'I am a fan of' section but it didn't seem to take. Also when I went to the events tab, it said I had to be a premium member of some sort. I have no problem paying for this, but I thought earlier in the thread you had siad it would be free. I'm guessing I'm either screwing it up (likely) or that this is still in the getting sorted out phase.

When it's all up and running I hope you guys put together some sort of a "go here, type this, etc etc" tutorial for idtios like me. :D

Thanks again for doing this. Can't wait to see it when it's all up and running.

5. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

got a linky to become a member - can't find anything on the motoconnect.tv site

I need a tutorial also :D

thanx

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. KILLA1

8. MotoConnect

Guys, since your racers go ahead and upgrade your accounts to racer... the link is on your home profile page on the left hand side right under your profile picture. The link says something to the tune of "click here to upgrade your account". Once you do that change your status to racer and the whole site opens up for you guys for free!

If you have questions or need any help you can email me at: [email protected] or call my cell at: 678-873-8705 (just dont call me at 2am going I cant log on...)

9. MotoConnect

Ohhh there are forums there too so if you have questions or concerns I am always watching so post it up on there. If you have videos, music or pictures feel free to upload them to your profiles and have fun in our forums. Me and a few people have started some topics already but if you guys want another place just to shoot the well you know... your more than welcome too. Also, we have private chat rooms and instant messengers for you guys to use as you please.

If you want to give one of your buddies a hard time hit him with a poke Icon "Back marker" is one of my favs or even congrats one of your fellow riders with their win with another poke icon...

We have a wall just like face book so you can have conversations for others to see too.

I think we took all the best features out there and added it to the site so if you guys want I can make a full video tutorial on the many features of the site.

10. KILLA1

Upgraded to racer :up:

You jus set urself up for a couple 2am wake up calls :crackup:

11. MotoConnect

thanks, Ill make sure to set it to vibrate!

12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

dude sweet!!!:bow::bow::bow:

13. walladm

walladm #147

600+ gigs! Ya, editing that is a huge job. I think the rule of thumb is actual tape time x 4 = the amount of editing time. (roughly)

Looking forward to seeing it!

14. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

awesome..cant wait

15. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Upgraded racer member here also. Cant wait to see it being I missed the event.

16. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I was putting "Tracee Polcin" in the user spot, can't have a space in there. Thanks for the t-shirt.

17. Iwanttorace

Iwanttorace Well-Known Member

AHHHH!!! So excited! Thank MotoConnect. Wera racing is the only racing I am going to be watching this year!

18. MotoConnect

Thanks for the kind words guys. We are still working on getting some content up for you guys. We are on the phone with Adobe software tech support to fix several issues with their streaming software. I will keep yall updated :up:

19. MotoConnect

MotoConnect.tv s now live with interviews until we can sort the final issues with the larger video files.

Mike

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sweet!