1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact info for Nate Kern

Discussion in 'General' started by Prov431, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

Anyone? Bueller?
    N8?

PM if you'd like.
    Thanks.

2. If he owes you money you will have to get in line. And that is a very, very long line.

3. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Or if he run you off the track, I hear that line is growing, slowly, but growing none the less.

4. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

I see the N8! fan club continues to grow. :crackup:

5. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I hear that there's another line if he stole something from you, too.

I'm in the "got caught by his compulsive lying" line.

Try contacting him via BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta, or pm him here.

6. dlafz1

dlafz1 Well-Known Member

Think its too late for you to get me his autograph?

7. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

Sadly, yes.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, I can feel the love!

9. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I remember a time when racers and even track day riders helped and loved each other. Shame shame shame.

10. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i love this thread. :D

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

When you really want to "reach out and touch someone" contact Frank...

12. He knows no shame. Plenty ov people helped him in the past. The list of those who helped him and he thanked by screwing in return is the only list longer than the list those of people that he owes money to. Or may be the list of ho's he cheated on his longtime girlfriend with in public.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I have no idea why, but that was funny as hell :crackup: :crackup:

15. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

My main Chain. Come public and I'll pay Nate's debt.

16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I would have him paged over the PA system at Daytona. I here he's putzin around on a beemer down there.

17. F#ck off, my main Over. You can not afford his monetary debt. Everybody knows his girlfriend could not hack that either and got in hock up to her ears after supporting him for so many years paying for everything he did while he sat on his ass and raced on her dime. You can not stand in for his other debts that can only be made right by his own apologies. Mebbe you believe his "I thank GOD!" bullshit but if you knew the truth you would see right through his scams. Biggest scam artist and bullshitter in motorcycle racing. If he has not f#cked you yet just wait till tomorrow for your turn. He says it best himself when he throws out his favorit line every other sentence. "You cant judge a book by its cover". Open the pages on him and you wont make another offer to help cover his debts if you are sober.

18. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Actually I'm blind a$$ drunk. Thank you kindly for following the ORA F@ck rule.

BTW, my name is Rich, ORA or Sybil. What's yours? Dave, Frank, John, Paul, George, Ringo, or Mongo?

And GFYS

19. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Frank

Actually, yes, Mr Kern owes many people for his success. He owes people money, he owes people an apology, and most of all, he owes the sport of road racing a quick exit. The chap may be talented, but he's exactly what RR does not need.

The stories about taking competitors out, (some with significant injuries and damage to their machines), this after boasting that he would do as much.

The stories about monies owed and debts not paid, yeah, that line is pretty long.

And the lying that goes along with all of it, a real class act.

I honestly do not know how he still manages to get any sponsorship at all.

20. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Exactly what the Wera BBS needs. Another Alias.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.