1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact info for Nate Kern

Discussion in 'General' started by Prov431, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Frank

2. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Why not just spit it out, dude? We're all friends here. Or so I thought. I thought i was among friends and I find myself among cowards or traitors.

3. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

No comment, other than sometimes I've been a bad judge of character.

4. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Frank

It's all good, not cowardice or treachery, just a wish to remain private.

5. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Why? And why put Frank in your headline? do you want people to think you're Frank Angel or are you really Frank Angel? You shouldn't mislead people if you ain't him. Frank's a good dude.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

As have we all.

I just figured you were gettin' pretty close to the head of the line to "reach out and touch someone" by now.

7. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Frank

Not Frank Angel.

Have you seen the movie Donnie Darko? The rabbit's name is Frank, just a coincidence.

8. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Only Frank would know stuff like that. You're frank Angel and Mr. Chainsaw.

9. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

:crackhead:
    I forgot the smiley.:rolleyes:

10. Knarf Legna

Nah, karma is a bitch, though. ;)

11. Knarf Legna

Rich, if you're going to defend someone pick a more worthy subject. And if you're going to make accusations do a little asking around first so you're a little better informed. Plenty of people in racing know the story from first hand experience, not just me, it's not exactly a big secret. Plenty of people on this BBS, in fact. I could identify them, but unlike you I'm not going to drag anyone into this thread on my own.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No we're not.

13. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Frank you lost me on that last sentence. I thought Donnie Blacko was trying to imperonate you. I don't know Nate from Adam and don't give a sh^t.

I just offered to see if Mr. Chain "I want to insult people" saw would give himself up if i would cover the debt. Obviously not. I knew he wouldn't and that is why I offered. I'm just having fun. Does anyone remember what that is?

Your name is Frank. Mine is Rich. What are the names of all the other drive by posters?

14. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Nothing to hide here....

That is my name.

Dawn :p

15. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Hi Dawn. It's a pleasure and I love you. We need more love here.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, if you knew who "donnie" really was, you'd feel the fool.

And I'm not outing him for $5, $500 or $5000 so don't offer.

And for those of you asking why I havn't killed this thread, it's simple. There's a story there and if it's true, it needs to come out. I like Nate well enough but I'm not playing coverup for him or anyone else.

17. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

What's that mean? I didn't curse anyone.

18. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Did someone offer money to out Donnie? Who's Donnie?

19. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

coming from someone that knows everything, i'm surprised you dont know already.
    :rolleyes:

and i'm not a drive by poster. my name is in my sig. that point i agree with you.

20. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Kris,
    I have absolutely no arguement with you at all. Dave yes.

Donnie registered tonight. Posted some "whatever" and we are supposed to take it as if he is Kenny Roberts Sr? He has 4 posts. Then Dave chimes in that Donnie is the King of the WERA BBS. WHO GIVES AT CATS MEOW.

Say who you are or stfu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.