1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NESBA Over-ReActor Road Atlanta!

Discussion in 'General' started by Even Keel, May 18, 2007.

1. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Yes, it's official. America's official trackday provider will be appearing at Road Atlanta May 26th & 27th. This trackday is being held for the sole purpose of Over-ReActor getting drunk afterwards. That's it. No other reason. There are to be a couple of other guest appearances. One faster. One slower. Doesn't matter.

All other trackdays in the cuntry have been cancelled. Why? Because the can't provide charisma and stars like NESBA and Over-ReActor can.

This is a non paid advertisment. No one in this ad is fast or furiously sober.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Are you getting dru...oops, are you riding both days? I "might" be there corner working Saturday, big might

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

For a drunken old man, OverReactor rules.

How was that, Rich?

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I will def be there Sat, if Rich is getting dru..i mean riding both days i just may stay:up:

5. Shenanigans

Happy belated birthday, Rich:beer: :eek: that i missed it

6. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I will definetly be there Saturday. Sunday depends on Atlanta strip joints, hookers, alcohol, and the police.

You did good Putter.

7. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

If I am there, do you run a number on your bike, and does NESBA use the infield "pro" paddock:rolleyes:, or the outer paddock?

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

So how do we ID you? Bike number? Truck/trailer?

I'm thirsty.

9. Shenanigans

his bike # is 150 04 gsxr1000

10. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Fellas, fellas, fellas.
    I don't drive in. I'll be dropped off by copter. Bike #150. I'll be with the AMA Superbike Racer from Ball Ground. Oops I let it slip, shit. No other trackday organizations have people flying in by copter to meet AMA Superbike Racers. Also, I might be bringing a member of the Busch family. What? You think I can afford the helicopter. He's going to sponser my race team. He should. I drank enough of his shit.

11. Shenanigans

:crackup: :crackup:

12. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I have 3 goals while there:
    1. Not get arrested.
    2. Not throw up in my helmet, again.
    3. Beat the shit out of that 1:38.4 I turned last time I was there.

13. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

If someone could demonstrate some lines for a session or two that would be great - first time the guys and I from Jersey/PA are going there, and for the doubleheader nonetheless.

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  14. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

So where are the hookers & strip joints????? And who's going?????

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Both are found downtown. I've heard there is a club in Gainesville but it's scary.

16. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

pm steve (schitzo42....something like that) he's the know it all tit joint dude. :D

17. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Huh? someone called?

-steve

18. Shenanigans

Where you from in Jersey/Pa? I have family up there:beer:

19. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Better description. My copter got cancelled.
    Red Ford F-150 Super Cab. Black Team Embry GSX-R 1000. #150. I used a marker to turn the white plates yellow. Traveling light, no trailer this time.

20. Shenanigans

Hey Rich...looks like some of my peeps bailed out.(pussies). David #101 & Tony #59 will be there & so will i:up: :beer: