1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NESBA Over-ReActor Road Atlanta!

Discussion in 'General' started by Even Keel, May 18, 2007.

1. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Just stop right now, you're making me jealous...well nevermind, I'm drinking at the beach, I can't complain. :D

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Good first day. Got the ols bike to turn a 1:30.7.

Will see what the new one does tomorrow.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Who was riding it?

5. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

:stupid:

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

It was a young kid with blue eyes, but thats all i can say about that. :)

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

It was great meeting you today, Rich. That is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Gixxer you picked up. Can't wait to hear how it does tomorrow. May try to make it back out for a little while. If not, be careful. And hope those Bud's treated you good. ;)

8. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

You're a good man. The beers went down good.:beer:

9. ToddClark

i worked 12 hours today, and gotta go back and do it again tomorrow. I hate that im gonna miss meeting you, Rich, hopefully you'll get back to Atlanta soon and we can drink a beer together. :up:

10. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Always questions. I rode it a lot today.

There will be another Special guest tomorrow. When I go to a track day, every one wants to come. The phone has been ringing off the hook.

Ring.....Ring....Hold on, people.

Ha, some guy named Mr. Daytona wants to join us. Told him I only had one space left and it was reserved for Scott Russell, so I hung up on him.

11. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

You weren't even there. I have wittnesses. Ask 1without1.

12. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

You're really going to miss the guys that are showing up tomorrow.
    Sorry I missed you too.

13. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Dude, just got your message. You still need info? I'll call you in the AM. Or when I wake up. Unless I can call you now. Or later. But it's all your choice. Or not. You decide. :D

14. ToddClark

Hey Dutch, yea, i still need to talk to ya. If you can, call me about 930 EST this morning. :up:

15. ToddClark

A lil birdie last night told me who was gonna be there today (as well as who was SMOKIN' on your bike yesterday), and yea, i hate im gonna miss it. :mad:

16. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Well I didn't lie. I got my bike to go fast.:D

17. ToddClark

hehe, nope you def. didnt lie. The lil shit did that with my bike the first time he rode it as well, and i STILL cant ride it as fast as he can. :up:

18. ToddClark

EDIT: Dutch, Im at work, the 930 time was because thats when i go on break in the morning, and now, i just realized i forgot my cell phone and left it in the charge unit on my kitchen counter.

I'll try callin' ya again when i get off of work today, im hoping that i'll be outta here by noon.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude, you gotta be careful about who you let ride. Ask the special guest who rode yesterday about a motard at Jennings.... :D

20. Chip

Chip Registered

You should be having another guest this weekend as well....