1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NESBA Over-ReActor Road Atlanta!

Discussion in 'General' started by Even Keel, May 18, 2007.

1. JRA

JRA Well-Known Member

You could be right, I was just relaying what one of his friends told my wife. It does seem kind of stragne that he could ride a bike with a hole in the engine all the way back to his pit.

Glad everyone is relatively ok.

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Man Rich, for all You have done You deserve some great days of ripping at RD. A. Reading all this (- the oil chit) brings back some great memories. Enjoy every minute of every day brother.

A little blast from the past

[​IMG]

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Is that Road Atlanta, what year? been trying to figure which turn that is/was :confused:

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Looks like 1 or 7
    More like 1

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Yeah, I was thinking turn 7. About 5 years ago?

The lines shown by the tire marks, would not be turn 1, and they should be just close to rider's right for turn 1

EDIT: heck, I don't know, talking about tire/wear marks is getting me confused :confused:

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

T1-T2 before the new pits were there.

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Its T-12 circa 1994 Thats one of the Valvoline guys, and some slow bastard in the right place at the right time :D

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I would never have guessed 12 based on the trees behind the hay bales.
    Still looks more like 1..:)

9. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I was the 2nd guy to go down :mad: My neck hurts even more today :cool:
    Gotta make the races this coming weekend no matter what!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, wasn't awake enough earlier, it's looking down from 11. I always worked 12 so I spent a lot of time looking up the hill not down it :D

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

No bales outside 1 in those days. In the original you can see the elavation better, the girl that took them was in the bleechers between the goodyear bridge and pit in.