1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zx6rr vs r6

Discussion in 'General' started by Jugglenutz, May 11, 2005.

?

Which would you take?

1. 2005 zx6rr

31 vote(s)
    42.5%
  2. 2005 r6

20 vote(s)
    27.4%
  3. A Pirate Ship? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg!

22 vote(s)
    30.1%
  1. DevDoc

DevDoc Racing against MS

I have heard through only word of mouth that they can be quirky to get setup correct.

2. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

I like my R6 but have never been on the 636

3. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

If motogp has nothing to do with technology and prowess of the new crop of 600's...why and the frick does every ad Honda put out compare the bike to the V5???

I'm simply talking about the engineering of the bikes...you really don't think the suxzuki is built better....do you??????:wow:

4. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

The Kawi was a bit rough to deal with to start but is coming around and is definitely a fast bike. R6 has more low end grunt and the Kawi is quicker up top. Turn in is comparable. Slipper clutch is sweet and the brakes are alot better than the '03 Yamaha. '05's are probably just as good I would imagine.

My 2 cents.

I painted mine black. :)

5. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

Saw Kane Lasky lay the smack down on everybody riding a 636 during a SW CCS weekend. Stock everything except race tires.

He probably could have done the same thing on any of the new 600's, I say pick the one that's easiest to work on since that's what you're going to be doing the most anyway.

6. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

i believe the 05 gsxr1000 is better than the zx-10r in every aspect, except being brihgt green.....

7. bent

bent Well-Known Member

have u rode both bikes on the track under similar conditions? because u seem to have a big chip on your shoulder with kawisaki or your just yet another suzuki sheep.

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

He was just looking for something easier to pick on 'cause his Kawis are crap 600's arguement went pooooo.

9. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

you should make that....... " read in one of the magazines that they felt.....the 05 gsxr1000 is better than the zx-10r in every aspect, except being bright green..... "

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Ah, but that's now what this thread was intially posted on.

:Off:

12. bent

bent Well-Known Member

thats so funny!!

13. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

14. stuman

stuman Well-Known Member

ZX6+Arata Pipe+Kit ECU = 120hp on the dyno.