1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZX10R FI calibration tool

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Theducatiman, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Theducatiman

Theducatiman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Downloaded the program for the kit Ecu (2016 zx10, which works)having an issue with getting the computer to connect to the adapter via usb. I downloaded the Driver separately from the program and is says it is installed and ready to use, but when I plug it in again says downloading Driver then fails. Anybody have any experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Did you download the software from a CD?

I would uninstall the software and download it again. I’ve downloaded the kit software onto a few computers and have never come across this issue.

3. Theducatiman

Believe it or not I’ve done it a bunch of times and I finally got it to work on an old laptop I had with windows 7. The other two wouldn’t work.

4. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Very strange. I know on the pre 2016 software you had to use XP or older for it to communicate, but with the new gen software I’ve been able to run it on XP, 8 and 10.

Glad you got it working!

5. Theducatiman

This software seems ancient to me. Lol. Hate to see what the gen4 stuff was like.