1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zeitgeist: Addendum

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dissevered, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Dissevered

Dissevered Well-Known Member

2. sdg

sdg *

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We are?

4. Dissevered

I am not so sure how paranoid it actually is. Someone posted a thread about food and bio engineering and watching that video was just like watching this zeitgeist one. The topics were different, but the big problem in both movies seems to be big corporation. We are starting to see this shit everywhere...

5. sdg

sdg *

I'm not even gonna pretend to know the rules anymore...:moon:

Starting? I've seen it for years now; maybe because I work for one of those big evil corps.

Your grass roots wanna be eco-friendliness is useless.....all your base are belong to us.

6. Dissevered

I suppose what I meant more was that the evilness is starting to get exposed a lot more, mostly due to the internet.

This big time corporation money hoarding stuff has been going on for a long time.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Internet brings a lot of noise also. Mindewe, if someone blew up Monsanto, I wouldn't shed a tear...

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup:

9. Dissevered

so, anyone watch this?

10. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

Keep trolling...maybe you'll get somone.

11. JoeNashville

JoeNashville Well-Known Member

I've seen it. In fact I bought a copy of it to share. It's only considered paranoid or conspiratorial for those who like to keep their head in the sand. There is a saying, "all it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing."

I wish more people would see it just to get them to open their minds a little. If you pay attention to what is really going on in the world, things look vastly different. Virtually all foreign news agencies regularly talk about many topics covered in Zeitgeist. It's not paranoid to the rest of the world. And it's very interesting what they are saying now about the future of the U.S. :eek:

12. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

I'm through 8/13. Fascinating and thought provoking.

13. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Yes you would. You know what a chem factory is like? (I worked at Aldrich Chem for like half a minute)

I understand the sentiment behind it though.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

As long as it blows up and burns really hot it one of the best ways to eliminate/reduce most contaminants. :up:

Fire is good. :p

15. Dissevered

How is it trolling asking if anyone has seen a movie? I happen to enjoy discussing debatable topics... if you don't then go be rude to someone else. :P

16. sdg

sdg *

This point needs to be made a little more clearly:

You know what a paper mill is like?

You know what a steel mill is like?

You know what a rubber plant is like?

You know what a smelter is like?

You know what a cement plant is like?

You know what a lime plant is like?

You know what a mine is like?

You know what a waste water treatment plant is like?

You know what a power plant is like?

You know what an oil field is like?

You know what the industry is like that supports these industries?

You know that these industries support you?

How are you seeing what you're typing?

Last edited: May 9, 2009