1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YSR SUPERBIKE for sale or trade

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Rocketman, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

I have a RACE ONLY YSR Calimari 60cc kit, YZ Cyl., Calimari Head Ported and Polished, YZ reed cage and Carbon reeds, Motoplat ignition, squish band reworked,crank balanced, 24mm Flatslide, Calimari pipe,Calimari 3pc clutch, Trick front end set-up 38mm (fz600) fork tubes and lowers in custom aluminium triple clamps, Moto-Plat ignition, braided lines, EBC pads, Cal-Fab braced swingarm, Fox shock, rear sets, clip-ons, new bodywork,... too much work done to list everything. This is a TRUE SUPERBIKE it flat out rips.If you opened a Calimari Racing parts list I have almost everything they offer on this bike. The bike has 1 hr since complete rebuild ( by Team Calimari) and one weekend on the IRC race tires ( one set will last 5-6 weekends). I am looking to get $2000 or trade I have that alone in parts and shop time. The Bike is in So.Beloit, IL near Blackhawk Farms Raceway. call after 3pm/C at 815-389-0131 Shawn
    Call or E-mail if you are interested.

Thanks Shawn